Kerala Kerala Public Service Commission for Health Nurse Gr-II Job Posts in Kerala. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online in official website. Here we give the job notification links and how to apply Kerala PSC Health Nurse Gr-II Govt Jobs is given in this page.
Kerala PSC Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Kerala PSC|
|Qualification||Pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification
Technical:- Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Certificate (Revised Course of 18 months duration) issued by the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council.
|Job Location||Idukki, Thrissur|
|Salary||Rs. 22,200-48,000 Per month|
|Name of the Post||Health Nurse Gr-II|
|Last Date||03.01.2018. Wednesday upto 12 Midnight|
|Age Limit||18 – 44|
About Kerala PSC:
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
The Head Office of the KPSC is located at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital. It has three Regional Offices and fourteen District Offices.
Name of the Post:
Kerala Public Service Commission for Health Nurse Gr-II Job Posts
1) General:- A Pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification.
2) Technical:- Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Certificate (Revised Course of 18 months duration) issued by the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council. OR Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Certificate/Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Certificate (Revised Course) issued by an authority recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. OR Health Workers Training Certificate issued by the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council.
3) Registration with the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council.
1) In the absence of candidates possessing the General qualification, viz, SSLC pass, candidates who have completed SSLC Course (SSLC failed Candidates) will also be considered. This relaxation will be only to the extent necessary to fill up the quota reserved for the community.
2) Differently Abled candidates are not eligible to apply for this post.
3) Rule 10 a(ii) of KS&SSR Part II is applicable for selection to this post.
Rs. 22,200-48,000¬ Per month
18 – 44
03.01.2018. Wednesday upto 12 Midnight
How to Apply For Kerala PSC Job Openings:
Candidates must register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission, viz, ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for. Candidates who have Aadhar Card should add Aadhar Card as ID proof in their profile.
- Candidates should apply online to the official website of Kerala PSC and also that website link is given below
- For official notification -> https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=816&Itemid=161
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.