Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd recruitment for Diploma Trainee Job Vacancies in Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi. The eligibility for this job opening is the candidates having Diploma/B.Com. Interested and qualified candidates should apply online in official Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd website. The link for applying and how to apply Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Company Jobs online is given at the bottom of this page.
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD Job Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi|
|Name of the Post||Diploma Trainee|
|Age limit||Should not exceed 28 Years|
About Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd:
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), (NSE: POWERGRID, BSE: 532898) is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid. POWERGRID also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL. Shri I S Jha, an alumnus of National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur serves as the Chairman and Managing Director of the company.
Name of the Post:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 50
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – 10
- Diploma Trainee (IT) – 05
- Assistant (Finance & Accounts) – 04 (For SRTS-II & Raigarh-Pugalur HVDC Project)
- Assistant (Finance & Accounts) – 01 (For POSOCO)
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical /Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years for General/OBC (NCL) candidates and pass marks for SC/ST candidates
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years for General/OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates
- Diploma Trainee (IT) – Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years for General/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates
04 & 05. Assistant (Finance & Accounts) – B.Com. with first (1st) division for General/OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates, from a recognized University/ College. Additional qualification of M.Com shall be desirable. Experience: Candidates should have one year post qualification experience in Finance & Accounts function of an organisation of repute. Should have experience in processing payment and maintenance of Accounts of the Organization. Should have worked on computers and familiar with various software used in Finance & Accounting function
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 28 Years.
Diploma Trainee – Rs.16500/- (Per Month)
Assistant (Finance & Accounts) – Rs.12500-27500/-
Written Test, Interview
Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Siliguri, Gangtok
Starting Date: 13.12.2017
Last date: 27.12.2017
Last Date for Payment: 27.12.2017
Date of Written Examination: Jan/Feb 2018
Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil/IT) For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.300/-
Assistant (Finance) For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.200/-
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM need not pay the registration fee regardless of the post being reserved for them or not.
How to apply Diploma Trainee post, Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment:
PGCIL Official Website: http://www.powergridindia.com/
- Eligible candidates are Apply through Online->1. https://careers.powergrid.in/sr2-career/t/login.aspx
- 2. https://careers.powergrid.in/sr2-career/t/default.aspx
- Click this link to view Official notification-> http://www.powergridindia.com/sites/default/files/SR2_Detailed_Adverisement_2017_3.pdf
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.