Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test Official notification published. So eligible and interested candidates in Tamil Nadu please apply through online in official website of TNSET. Here the link for notifications and how to apply Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test in Tamil Nadu Government is given at the bottom of this page.
TNSET Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test|
|Qualification||Master Degree(final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also appear for this examination.|
|No Of Posts||Various|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Conducted By||Tamil Nadu Government|
TNSET Exam will be conducted by Tamil Nadu Government
Name of Posts:
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for General/ OBC (belonging to Creamy Layer) Category and 50% for OBC(belonging to Non – Creamy Layer)/ Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD-VI/HI/PH), in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from Universities/Institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in subjects like Sciences, Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Sciences, Library & Information Science, are eligible to appear for this examination.
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the Master Degree(final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also appear for this examination. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and for those who clear the TNSET 2018 examination will have to qualify within two years from the date of TNSET 2018 Examination, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
- Candidates shall appear for TNSET 2018 examination in their relevant subject of their Post-Graduation only. In case the Candidate did not find the subject of their Post Graduation in the list of TNSET 2018 subjects, the Candidate may appear in UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
- Candidates other than General Category are required to mention their Social Status in the Online Application Form. Candidates may note that they should satisfy the eligibility conditions with reference to the documents such as Community Certificate and Certificates related to PwD (VI/HI/PH), OBC(Creamy /Non Creamy Layer), when they upload their applications. The Income Certificate and Community Certificate uploaded by the candidates must be issued by the competent authorities.In case any of the Certificates mentioned above is found to be invalid by the TNSET 2018 authority at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action.
- Candidates should note that their candidature is provisional. The mere fact that an admission card has been issued to a candidate will not imply that the TNSET 2018 authority has accepted his/her candidature. Candidates may note that candidature will be deemed final, only upon verification of eligibility conditions.
For General Candidates – Rs.1500/-
For BC/MBC/DNC Candidates – Rs.1250/-
For SC/ST/PwD/VI/HI/PH Candidates – Rs.500/-
Subjects of Test
Nodal Centre with Code for TNSET 2018
Chennai – 01
Coimbatore – 02
Madurai – 03
Tiruchirapalli – 04
Salem – 05
Tirunelveli – 06
Villupuram – 07
Karaikudi – 08
Vellore – 09
Erode – 10
Thanjavur – 11
Important Date for Online Application:
Starting date: 18.12.2017
Last date: 09.02.2018
How to Apply for TNSET Exam:
- Eligible and interested candidates should Apply via application form from the official website of TNSET
- Click Here to go for Online Application Form -> http://www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in/
- Official Notification Click Here -> http://www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in/TNSET%202018/Final_TNSET_2018_Notification(12.12.2017).pdf
- Official website – http://www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in/news.html
If you have any doubts please add this in comment area, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.