Airports Authority of India (AAI) recruiting the job vacancies for Junior Assistant job posts. This AAI has opened 142 vacancies for 12th, Diploma candidates. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online in official AAI website. The link for applying and how to apply Indian airport Junior Assistant jobs online is given at the bottom this page. Here we have given the some main details about Airports Authority of India Junior Assistant job.
AAI Job Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma|
|Job Location||Kerala, Tamil Nadu|
|Number of Vacancies||147 Vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant job Posts|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 years As on 31.12.2016|
The Airports Authority of India under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 18 International Airports, 7 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 civil enclaves at Military Airfields.
AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of aircraft operations. AAI covers all major air-routes over Indian landmass via 29 Radar installations at 11 locations along with 700VOR/DVOR installations co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (DME). 52 runways are provided with Instrument landing system (ILS) installations with Night Landing Facilities at most of these airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports.
Name of the Post:
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Central Government Recruitment for Junior Assistant job Post
Number of Vacancies:
The candidates must pass in 12th, Diploma
Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Island
The age limit for this job is 18 to 30 years as on 31/12/2016. Some age relaxation applicable for reserved categories.
The salary scale for this job is Rs. 12500-28500/-
Written Examination (selected based on marks obtained)
How to Apply for AAI Junior Assistant job Recruitments:
- Eligible candidates should visit the Airports Authority of India (AAI) website and download the application form
- Candidates , fulfilling the above conditions may submit their application on plain paper (along with attested copy of relevant certificates) in Hindi / English in the following format addressed to THE REGIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, Airports Authority of India, Southern Region, Chennai – 600 027 (the envelope should be super(scripted by “Application for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) ) along with a Demand Draft for Rs.100/ (Rupees One Hundred only) [non(refundable] drawn in favour of Airports Authority of India Airports Authority of India Airports Authority of India Airports Authority of India, payable at Chennai so as to reach on or before 31/03/2017.
- Please mention Name of the candidate on the reverse side of the Demand Draft. SC/ST candidates & Ex (Servicemen are exempted from payment of fees. The applications may also be downloaded from AAI website www.airportsindia.org.in The online registration Starts from 08/11/2016
- Link for Official Notification and Application Form of AAI Junior Assistant job Openings -> http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/ADVERTISMENTs2017_em.pdf
- For more details please Visit Official website.
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.