Central Govt Jobs!! Broadcast Engineering India Consultants Ltd (BECIL) Recruitment for Technical Staff & Non-Technical Staff Job Postings. This BECIL has opened for 8th, 10th, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc, B.com, MA. Interested and eligible candidates should apply in official BECIL website. The link for applying and how to apply Becil Technical Staff & Non-Technical Staff Job post is given at the bottom this page. Here we have given the some main details about BECIL Jobs 2019.
BECIL Job Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Qualification||8th, 10th, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc, B.com, MA|
|Job Location||Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Name of the Post||Technical Staff & Non-Technical Staff Job Posts|
Broadcast Engineering Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) s India Limited (BECIL) is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India. BECIL provides broadcast engineering and information technology services in India. BECIL has provided consultancy services to such channels as Malayala Manorama and Times TV and counts among its client’s media and broadcast companies such as Hindustan Times, Radio Mirchi, Star TV and Radio City. swachh bharat logo png, becil vacancy, cloud erp solutions
BECIL Job Vacancies, BECIL Jobs, BECIL Careers, BECIL 2019 New Jobs, BECIL Latest Job News, BECIL Apply Link, BECIL Dept Jobs
Govt Job Notification Click Here -> http://bit.ly/2VZtZJE
Private Job Click Here -> http://bit.ly/2AVKz5h
Name of the Post:
Data Entry Operator
Sanitary Inspector Grade-II
Office/ Store Attendant
House Keeping Staff (utility)
Technical Assistant / Technician
Dissection Hall Attendants 1
Electro-cardiograph Technical Assistant
Technical Officer Ophthalmology (Refractionist)
Speech Therapist/ Technical Assistant (ENT)
Audiometry Technician (ENT)
POP (Application removal)
Data Entry Operator:
BCA/Graduate with MSCIT.
Graduate in any field from a recognized University/Institute. And
Ability to use computer Hands on experience in office applications, spreadsheet and presentations.
- a) 10+2 with science
- b) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
Should have an elementary knowledge of gardening with an agricultural background. Must be conversant with gardening operations.
Sanitary Inspector Grade-II:
- a) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board
- b) Certificate of Sanitary Inspector Course
- c) Not less than 4 years of experience in the line, preferably in a Hospital of repute
Diploma/ Certificate in Fine Arts/ Commercial Arts/ Modeling from a recognized Institution/ University with 2 years experience in illustration and modelling, in the concerned department.
Matriculation/Equivalent with 5 years experience in the concerned department of a Medical College.
8th Class pass Experience for making Indian and Western food.
Office/ Store Attendant:
10th pass or ITI equivalent.
House Keeping Staff (utility):
Working Experience for 1 Year in Housekeeping institute/Organization.
B.com with one year of Experience in relevant field and knowledge of Tally software.
T a) B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent
- b) 5 Years experience in the concerned field
- c) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent
- d) 8 Years experience in the concerned field
- e) For posts in Anesthesia/Operation Theatre, B.Sc. in OT techniques or equivalent with 5 years experience in concerned field.
- f) 10+2 with science with Diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 8 years experience in concerned filed.
Dissection Hall Attendants 1:
10+2 or equivalent with One year experience in the concerned department.
10th pass with three years of experience in the concerned department.
- a) MA (Social Work)/MSW, with specialization in Medical Social Work, from a recognized University/Institution.
- b) 5Years Experience in a government or private sector hospital of minimum 300-500 beds in line with welfare or Health Agency, preferably dealing with Medical/Public Health Service.
Electro-cardiograph Technical Assistant:
10+2 in Science with Certificate/ Diploma Course in Electro-cardiography from a recognized institute and 2 years experience in the field.
B.Sc in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution with 5 years experience in the relevant filed.
Speech Therapist/ Technical Assistant (ENT):
B.sc Degree in Speech and Hearing from a recognized institution/university.
- a) Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- b) Diploma (2 Year’s Course) in Radiography with One year experience. Or Diploma / Certificate (one year course) with two years’ experience
Audiometry Technician (ENT):
B.SC Degree in Speech and Hearing from a recognized Institute/University.
POP (Application removal):
12th with Science, 1-year experience in a relevant field.
Rs. 15184 – 20072/- 26 days
Interview Date & Time:
Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P)
Free Whatsapp Job Alert:
To Join Free Whatsapp Job Alert Click here-> https://alljobopenings.in/free-whatsapp-job-alert/
How to Apply for BECIL MTS Job Post Recruitments:
BECIL job Notification Link -> http://www.becil.com/vacancies
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.