Amazon Recruitment for Quality Assurance Engineer, Catalog Associate, Manager & Others Job Posts. To apply this job openings the educational qualification is Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ Equivalent Degree. The location for this job opening at Chennai. Candidates may apply for this job immediately. The Last Date for apply these Amazon recruitment is Update soon. For more details please visit the below article.
Amazon Recruitment Details:
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ Equivalent Degree|
|Name of the Post||Quality Assurance Engineer, Catalog Associate, Manager & Others Posts|
|Last Date||Update soon|
In this page you can get the job details of Amazon Company / organizations. Here today in this recruitment section should publish the vacancies for the Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ Equivalent Degree studied peoples. Also you can get Chennai job vacancies in this page. This website will shows Job vacancies for Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ Equivalent Degree candidates.
Our Free Apps Click Here -> https://appglits.com/ourApps.php
Govt Job Notification Install Here -> http://bit.ly/2VZtZJE
Name of the Post:
Quality Assurance Engineer, Catalog Associate, Manager & Others job Posts
Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ Equivalent Degree
- Position : Quality Assurance Engineer, Catalog Associate, Manager, Quality Services, Software Development Engineer, Support Engineer Manager & Others Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field and 5+ years relevant work experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of software development and testing experience, with a strong background in CS fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming
- Keen analytical skills and excellent problem solving.
- Expert level Java or C#, and experience with scripting languages like Python.
- Expert in software quality and testing methodologies, test automation tools, schedulers, frameworks, and harnesses.
- Experience with testing methodologies for server class services, including latency and load testing, as well as designing and implementing test cases, running cases on distributed systems, and reporting on quality
- Familiarity with Linux or other Unix server class operating systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Manager Catalog – Retail Systems
- Directly managed operations for at least 2 years
- Graduate in any stream
- Overall work experience of 6 – 8 years
- Strong Analytical ability
- Exposure to back office operations, escalation management and troubleshooting environments and exposed to problem solving over emails/phones
- Experience in managing high priority queues
For full details please see the notification
The job location is Chennai
Also super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of particular job”. So as to reach on or before Update soon.
Free Whatsapp Job Alert:
To Join Free Whatsapp Job Alert Click here-> https://alljobopenings.in/free-whatsapp-job-alert/
How to Apply for Amazon Job Openings:
Link for notification Click Here -> https://www.amazon.jobs/en/search?offset=0&result_limit=10&sort=distance&distanceType=Mi&radius=8km&latitude=13.08363&longitude=80.28252&loc_group_id=&loc_query=Chennai%2C%20TN%2C%20India&base_query=&city=Chennai&country=IND%C2%AEion=Tamil%20Nadu&county=Chennai&query_options=&
If you have any doubts please add this in comment area, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.