Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is hiring for various job vacancies for Apprentices Posts. BHEL organization has opened 386 vacancies for Apprentices postings in Bangalore. These 386 job openings are only for apprentices only. The eligibility for this job is ITI for the respected courses. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online in BHEL website. The link for applying online and how to apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited BHEL ITI Apprentices Jobs is given at the bottom of this article. Below we have given the highlighted details about the BHEL 2016-17 Job openings.
Bharat Heavy Electricals (BHEL) – 2016-17 Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Qualification||ITI (NCVT/SCVT) or equivalent from a recognized Institute|
|Number of Vacancies||386 Vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Apprentices Posts|
|Age||27 Years As on 01/10/2016|
About Bharat Heavy Electricals (BHEL):
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) established in the mid fifties (1956) is the largest engineering and manufacturing enterprise in India in the energy–related/infrastructure sector, today. BHEL was established more than 40 years ago, ushering in the indigenous Heavy Electrical Equipment industry in India – a dream that has been more than realized with a well–recognized track record of performance. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971–72 and paying dividends since 1976–77.
BHEL has acquired certifications to Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2008), Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2004) and Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OHSAS 18001:2007) and is also well on its journey towards Total Quality Management.
In July 2011, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited successfully commissioned India’s first thermal set of 525 MW rating at Maithon Right Bank Thermal Power Project in Jharkhand. This has reinforced BHEL’s leadership status in the execution of thermal power projects involving supply of state–of–the–art equipment, suited to Indian coal and Indian conditions.
Name of the Post:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2016 – 386 Job Openings for Apprentices Posts. The posts are given below;
|Sl.NO||TRADE||No of Posts|
|BHEL,EDN, MYSORE ROAD, BANGALORE||BHEL, ESD, ELECTRONIC CITY, BANGALORE|
|3||PROGRAMMING AND SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT||22||–|
|4||MECHANIC (DOMESTIC, COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING MACHINES||2||–|
|7||WELDER (GAS & ELECTRIC)||3||–|
|10||TOOL & DIE MAKER (DIE & MOULDS)||2||–|
|11||COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT||–||5|
The candidates must have passed in ITI (NCVT/SCVT) or equivalent from a recognized university / Institute
Age limit is 27 Years As on 01/10/2016. There is some relaxation for some candidates as below;
For SC/ST – 5 years;
For OBC – 3 years;
For Persons with Disabilities – 10 Years;
For SC/ST PWD’s – 15 years;
For OBC PWD’s – 13 years;
How to apply BHEL Apprentice Job Opening Recruitments 2016-2017:
- Eligible candidates are required to register your details in BHEL official website with the candidates valid email, mobile number
- Just visit the apprentice registration page and submit your application through online you will receive email
- After applying online for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (E03162900312)/ Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Systems Division (E05162900450) as above, the applicant has to fill the enclosed form given below (Annexure II) along with self-attested copy of Class X/SSLC Certificate, ITI Marks Sheet (All years/semesters), ITI Certificate (Provisional/Original), Caste Certificate (if applicable), Disability certificate (if applicable) and super scribe the envelope as “Application for the engagement of ITI Apprentices (Trade Apprentices)”. and send through post/courier to DGM (HR-Administration), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, Mysore Road, Bangalore- 560 026 so as to reach us on or before 15TH NOVEMBER, 2016.
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 12/11/2016
- Link for Official Notification of BHEL website -> http://www.bheledn.com/images/pdf/ITI.pdf
- Link for this Home Page of BHEL Website -> http://www.bheledn.com/index.php/en/
- Link for Apply this Job -> http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/pages/apprenticeship/home.aspx
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.