Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Trichy is hiring for various job vacancies for Apprentice Posts. BHEL organization has opened 554 vacancies for Apprentice postings in Trichy. These 554 job openings are only for Apprentice only. The eligibility for this job is 12th , ITI for the respected courses. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online in BHEL website. The link for applying online and how to apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited BHEL Apprentice Jobs is given at the bottom of this article. Below we have given the highlighted details about the BHEL 2017 Job openings.
Bharat Heavy Electricals (BHEL) – 2017 Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Number of Vacancies||554|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice Posts|
|Salary||As Per Job Post|
|Age||18 to 27 Years|
About Bharat Heavy Electricals (BHEL):
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) established in the mid fifties (1956) is the largest engineering and manufacturing enterprise in India in the energy–related/infrastructure sector, today. BHEL was established more than 40 years ago, ushering in the indigenous Heavy Electrical Equipment industry in India – a dream that has been more than realized with a well–recognized track record of performance. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971–72 and paying dividends since 1976–77.
BHEL has acquired certifications to Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2008), Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2004) and Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OHSAS 18001:2007) and is also well on its journey towards Total Quality Management.
In July 2011, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited successfully commissioned India’s first thermal set of 525 MW rating at Maithon Right Bank Thermal Power Project in Jharkhand. This has reinforced BHEL’s leadership status in the execution of thermal power projects involving supply of state–of–the–art equipment, suited to Indian coal and Indian cond10th / ITI / NCVTons.
Name of the Post:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2016 – 738 Job Openings for Apprentice Posts. The posts are given below;
- Fitter (Duration 12 Month) Posts – 210 Vacancies
- Welder (G&E)(Duration 12 Month) Posts – 130 Vacancies
- Turner (Duration 12 Month) Posts – 30 Vacancies
- Machinist (Duration 12 Month) Posts – 30 Vacancies
- Electrician (Duration 12 Month) Posts – 40 Vacancies
- Mieachanic Motor Vehicle (Duration 12 Month) Posts – 30 Vacancies
- Draughts Man (Mechanical)(Duration 12 Month) Posts – 15 Vacancies
- Programme & System Administration Assistant (Duration 12 Month) Posts- 25 Vacancies
- Carpenter (Duration 12 Month) Posts – 19 Vacancies
- Plumber (Duration 12 Month) Post – 22 Vacancies
- MLT Pathology (Duration 12 Month) Posts – 03 Vacancies
The candidates must have passed in 12th , ITI
Age limit is should be 18 to 27 Years.
- Fitter Posts – RS.8270/- Per month
- Welder (G&E) Posts – RS.7350/- per month
- Turner Posts – RS.8270/- per month
- Machinist Posts – RS.8270/- per month
- Electrician Posts – RS.8270/- per month
- Mieachanic Motor Vehicle Posts – RS.8270/- per month
- Draughts Man (Mechanical) Posts – RS.8270/- per month
- Programme & System Administration Assistant Posts – RS.7350/- per month
- Carpenter Posts – RS.7350/- per month
- Plumber Posts – RS.7350/- per month
- MLT Pathology Posts – RS.6430/- per month
How to apply BHEL Apprentice Job Opening Recruitments 2016-2017:
- Eligible candidates are required to register your details in BHEL official website with the candidates valid email, mobile number
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 18/10/2017
- Start for online application form: 28/09/2017
Link for Official Notification of BHEL website -> https://www.bheltry.co.in/appforms/AA102AppCircular.pdf
Link for Apprentice registeration click here -> http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/pages/apprenticeship/home.aspx
Link for Online Application form click here -> https://www.bheltry.co.in/tms/app_pro/
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.