Bharathidasan University (BDU) recruitment for JRF, PR job vacancies in Trichy, Tamil Nadu. This organization has opened the vacancies for M.SC. PHYSICS WITH NET with equivalent course in institute / university candidates. Interested and eligible candidates should apply via postal in official Bharathidasan University (BDU) address. The link for applying online and how to apply Bharathidasan University Trichy Government Jobs is given at this page. Here we have given the some important details about Bharathidasan University (BDU) Job vacancies.
Bharathidasan University (BDU) Job Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Bharathidasan University (BDU)|
|Qualification||M.SC. PHYSICS WITH NET with equivalent course in institute / university|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow and Project Fellow Job Posts|
About Bharathidasan University (BDU):
Bharathidasan University (BDU) is a university in the city of Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu, India. It has affiliated colleges in the districts of Karur, Nagapattinam, Perambalur, Pudukkottai, district, Tiruvarur and Tiruchirapalli. It is a recognised university, supported by the University Grants Commission of India. All major faculties of science and arts are represented.
Name of the Post:
Bharathidasan University (BDU) recruiting the candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow and Project Fellow Posts in Trichy, Tamil Nadu India.
The main eligibility for Bharathidasan University (BDU) job is candidates must have M.SC. PHYSICS WITH NET WITH EQUIVALENT COURSE IN INSTITUTE / UNIVERSITY in a respected university / institute
Also pass in UGC-CSIR NET/JRF
Some experience in respected posts
How to Apply for Bharathidasan University (BDU) Junior Research Fellow and Project Fellow Job Trichy, Tamil Nadu Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates should browse the official TIDCO website and download the application form
- Fill the application form as whatever required from official side
- Then send your application form to “Prof. M. Lakshmanan, Professor of Eminence and NASI Senior Scientist, Centre for Nonlinear Dynamics, School of Physics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024,” along with necessary documents on or before 6 December 2016.
- Last date: 06/12/2016
- For official notification Click Here -> http://www.bdu.ac.in/adv/JRF_PF_SERB_CND.pdf
- Home Page of BDU website: http://www.bdu.ac.in/
Above information’s are taken from official website. So candidates fully visit the above official links. Also any questions about this recruitment please tell us in the below comment section.