Central Bank of India recruitment for Director Job Post. In this job location is in Debagarh. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 02/06/2019. Eligible candidates should apply Offline. The link for application and how to apply Central Bank of India Jobs in Offline is given at the bottom of this page.
Central Bank of India Job Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Central Bank of India|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Name of the Post||Director Job Posts|
About Central Bank of India:
cbi online,cbi recruitment,bank of india recruitment,online central bank of india,center bank of india,central bank of india career,cbi recruitment 2017,boi recruitment,central bank of india head office,cbi careers,Central Bank of India, a government-owned bank, is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. It is based in Mumbai which is the financial capital of India and capital city of state of Maharashtra.
Central Bank of India Vacancies, Central Bank of India Jobs, Central Bank of India Careers, Central Bank of India 2019 New Jobs, Central Bank of India Latest Job News, Central Bank of India Apply Link, Central Bank of India Dept Jobs Central Bank of India
Govt Job Notification Click Here -> http://bit.ly/2VZtZJE
Private Job Click Here -> http://bit.ly/2AVKz5h
Name of the Post:
Director Job Posts
- Essential: (i) Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
- Desirable: Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty leaders / Faculty members of Training Centers / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
- Experience / Other eligibility criteria.: (i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre. (ii) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years. (iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer. (iv) Should be well conversant with local language. (v) Should have retired from Scale-III or above. (vi) Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
- Contract Amount: (For RSETI) The contract amount shall be paid an amount equivalent to last pay & allowances drawn less the initial amount of Pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon or Rs. 25,000/- p.m. whichever is lower Further a lump sum amount of Rs. 5000/- p.m. shall be paid towards Mobile, Conveyance etc.
- Job Profile: The officer shall be working as “Director-RSETI” and have to oversee the overall functioning of RSETI.
- Contract Period: The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules…
Up to 65 years
Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office address: Quantum Building, Farm Road, Modipara, Sambalpur, Odisha PIN- -768 002
Free Whatsapp Job Alert:
To Join Free Whatsapp Job Alert Click here-> https://alljobopenings.in/free-whatsapp-job-alert/
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment:
Link for Official notification Click Here -> https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/pdf/Recruitment-guidlines-on-Director-RSETI_18052019.pdf f
If you have any doubts please add this in comment area, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.