Central Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment for job postings of Assistant Chief, Adviser job Posts. Eligibility for this job is Degree in Engineering, MBA, Diploma in Engineering, MBA, Master Degree. Interested and eligible candidates should apply through the official Central Electricity Regulatory Commission website. The link for applying and how to apply for Central Electricity Regulatory Commission Delhi Central Government Jobs online is given at the bottom of this article.
Central Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Central Electricity Regulatory Commission|
|Qualification||Degree in Engineering, MBA, Diploma in Engineering, MBA, Master Degree|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Chief, Adviser|
|No Of Posts||09|
About CENTRAL ELECTRICITY REGULATORY COMMISSION:
Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC), statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament, invites applications for filling up of existing/anticipated vacancies which may increase or decrease, on deputation/short-term contract on Foreign Service terms from the officials of Central/State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, and Autonomous Bodies etc.
Name of the Post:
Central Electricity Regulatory Commission Delhi announces the job recruitment for Assistant Chief, Adviser.
For Joint Chief (Engg) – Engineering Degree
For Deputy Chief (Engg) (Likely to be increased / decreased as per the requirement of Commission.) – Graduate Degree in Engineering with a relaxation to Diploma in Engineering for members of the Central Power Engineering (Group ‟A‟) Services promoted from feeder services.
For Integrated Financial Adviser – Graduate Degree in Commerce, Preferably passed SAS or equivalent examination.
For Asistant Chief (Fin) – MBA
Assistant Chief (Engg) – Engineering Degree with a relaxation to Diploma in Engineering
Junior Hindi Translator – Master Degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level or in English with Hindi as a subject at degree level.
Experience: Two years experience of terminology work in Hindi or translation work from English to Hindi or vice versa in Government Offices.
· Joint Chief (Engg) – Rs. 37,400 – 67000/- With 8700/- Grade Pay
· Assistant Chief (Fin) – Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- With 7600/- Grade Pay
· Assistant Chief (Engg) – Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- With 7600/- Grade Pay
· Deputy Chief (Engg) – Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- With 7600/- Grade Pay
· Integrated Financial Adviser – Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- With 7600/- Grade Pay
· Junior Hindi Translator – Rs. 9,300 -38,400/- With 4200/- Grade Pay
The candidates Age is not Exceed 56 years.
How to Apply for CENTRAL ELECTRICITY REGULATORY COMMISSION Job Opening Recruitment:
Click Here to download application form -> http://www.cercind.gov.in/2017/vacancy/advertisement2017.pdf
- Applications in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-II, duly completed and signed, along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. may be forwarded to the Assistant Secretary (P&A), Central Electricity Regulatory Commission, Ground Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001 by Friday, the 31st March, 2017.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20/02/2017
- The end date of Submission of Application is 31/03/2017
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.