Central Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment for job postings of Chief, Translator job Posts. Eligibility for this job is Degree in Engineering, Master Degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English. Interested and eligible candidates should apply through the official Central Electricity Regulatory Commission website. The link for applying and how to apply for Central Electricity Regulatory Commission Delhi Central Government Jobs online is given at the bottom of this article.
Central Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Central Electricity Regulatory Commission|
|Qualification||Degree In Engineering, Master Degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Chief, Translator|
|No Of Posts||03|
About CENTRAL ELECTRICITY REGULATORY COMMISSION:
Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC), statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament, invites applications for filling up of existing/anticipated vacancies which may increase or decrease, on deputation/short-term contract on Foreign Service terms from the officials of Central/State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, and Autonomous Bodies etc.
Name of the Post:
Central Electricity Regulatory Commission Delhi announces the job recruitment for Chief, Translator.
- Joint Chief (Engineering):
Degree In Engineering
- Assistant Chief (Engineering):
Graduate Degree in Engineering with a relaxation to Diploma in engineering for members of the Central Power Engineering (Group „A‟) Services promoted from feeder service.
- Junior Hindi Translator:
- i) Master Degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level or in English with Hindi as a subject at degree level.
- ii) Master Degree from a recognized in any subject with Hindi as a medium of instruction and English/Hindi as a Compulsory subject at the degree level.
iii) Bachelor‟s degree from a recognized university with Hindi, English as main subject or either of the two as medium of examination and other as a main subject plus recognized Diploma/Certificate Course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
Joint Chief (Engineering) – Rs. 37400/- to Rs.67000/-
Assistant Chief (Engineering) – Rs. 15600/- to Rs.39100/-
Junior Hindi Translator – Rs. 9300/- to Rs.38400/- Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
As Per CERC Rules
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.11.2017
Last date for Submission of Application: 15.12.2017
How to Apply for CENTRAL ELECTRICITY REGULATORY COMMISSION Job Opening Recruitment:
Click here to Visit Official career Page -> http://www.cercind.gov.in/
Click here to download application form -> http://www.cercind.gov.in/2017/vacancy/advertisement112017.pdf
- Applications in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-II, duly completed and signed, alongwith attested photocopies of all relevant documents in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. may be forwarded to the Assistant Secretary (P&A), Central Electricity Regulatory Commission, Ground Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001 by Friday, the 15th December, 2017. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20/02/2017
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.