CUTN Recruitment has opened Personal Assistant Post. They give the last date of application 09/10/2019. The main educational qualification to apply this job is candidates must completed in Diploma, MSc, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate. Here is the link for applying and how to apply Central University of Tamil Nadu Government Jobs Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu) Online is given at the bottom of this page. Below we have given the highlighted details about the CUTN Job openings.
CUTN Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)|
|Qualification||Diploma, MSc, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Name of the Post||Personal Assistant|
|Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) was established by an Act of Parliament (No.25 of 20 March 2009). The University was inaugurated on 30 September 2009 by Kapil Sibal who laid the foundation stone. Prof. B.P.Sanjay, Former Director of Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC), and Professor in the Department of Mass Communication, University of Hyderabad was appointed as the first Vice Chancellor of the University.
CUTN free job alert, CUTN job alert, CUTN sarkari naukri, CUTN government jobs, CUTN sarkari job, CUTN free job, CUTN resume, latest govt jobs in CUTN, CUTN government, CUTN online jobs, CUTN Interview questions, CUTN Interview, CUTN job search, CUTN sarkari exam
Our Free Apps Click Here -> https://appglits.com/ourApps.php
Govt Job Notification Click Here -> http://bit.ly/2VZtZJE
Name of the Post:
Public Relation Officer
i. Masters’ Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale in Journalism and Mass Communication from recognized University / Institute. OR Masters’ Degree in any discipline with First Division and P.G. Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication from recognized University / Institute
ii. At least five years’ experience in the editorial department/ Centre of any established English/ Tamil Newspaper accredited with ABC, National News Agencies, Radio or Television, Film Media, reputed advertising agencies with excellent command of speaking in English and Tamil
i) A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognised Institute/ University.
ii) Three Years’ Experience as Assistant in the Scale of Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade pay Rs.4200/- in any Central/ State Govt./ University/ PSU and other Central or State Autonomous Institutions.
iii)Proficiency in Computer Operation, noting and drafting
1. Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
2. Two Years of experience as UDC or equivalent in the Scale of pay of Rs.5200-20200 and Grade pay of Rs.2400/- in Central/ State Government/ University/ PSU and other Central/ State Autonomous Institutions.
3. Speed in English Typing @ 35 wpm or Speed in Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm
4. Proficiency in Computer Operations, noting and drafting.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognised Institute/ University.
2. Proficiency in Stenography in English/ Hindi with minimum speed of 100wpm.
3. Proficiency in Typing in English or Hindi with minimum speed of 35/30 wpm respectively.
4. Knowledge of Computer Applications.
5. Two years experience as Stenographer in Central State Govt. Organisations/ University Research Institution or Central/ State autonomous Institution
Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Computer Science and Technology/ Electronics and Communication/ Information Technology from recognized University or Institute. OR Master of Science in Computer Science from recognized University/ Institute. OR Master of Computer Applications from recognised University/ Institute.
2. At least two years experience in relevant field in University/ Research establishment/ Central/ State Govt./ PSU and other autonomous bodies or Private organization of repute.
Upto 56 Years
Written Exam, Interview
The Joint Registrar, Establishment Section, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu.
Free Whatsapp Job Alert:
To Join Free Whatsapp Job Alert Click here-> https://alljobopenings.in/free-whatsapp-job-alert/
How to Apply for CUTN Job Opening Recruitment:
Link for Official Notification of CUTN website -> https://cutn.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/NT_Advertisement_06092019.pdf
Link for Application form Click Here-> https://cutn.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/APPLICATION_FORM_NT_06092019.pdf
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.