Chennai Customs & Service Tax is hiring for Havaldar job vacancies in the announcement of Central Government of India. The eligibility for this job is candidates having 10th Pass plus Sports Person from a recognized institute certificate. That is the link for applying online and how to apply for Navy Havaldar Jobs India online is given at this article. Below we have given the highlighted details about the Chennai Customs & Service Tax Job openings by Central government of India.
Chennai Customs & Service Tax Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Chennai Customs & Service Tax|
|Qualification||10th Pass plus Sports Person|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Name of the Post||Havaldar Job Posts|
|Salary||Rs.19900/- to 63200|
|Age Limit||Within 27 years|
About Chennai Customs & Service Tax:
The history of Chennai Customs dates back to 600 AD when the seaport of Mamallapuram flourished under the rule of the Pallava King, Mahendra Varma. It was in Fort St. George that the British first collected Sea Customs duties. Lord Edward Clive who was the Governor of Madras Presidency during 1754-1839 ordered the transfer of the Custom House from Fort St. George to its present site at No.33, Rajaji Salai, Chennai-600 001. It was also during his period that the first legalized Sea Customs Regulation Sec. 2 of Regulation I of 1802 was passed, and then amended as Regulation II of 1803. The first “Collector of Customs” was Mr. Walter Balfour who took Office in the year 1800. Thus the history of the Chennai Customs, reckoning from the recent history, is 2 centuries old.
Name of the Post:
Chennai Customs & Service Tax taking the employees for the post of Havaldar in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Name of the posts is given below;
Sports Events for Men:
Sports Events for Women:
Candidates must pass in SSLC with sports eligibility from a recognized university / institute
The candidate’s age limit for this job within 27 years and age limit relaxation for below categories;
SC / ST Candidates – 5 Years
OBC Candidates – 3 Years
PWD Candidates – 10 Years
SC / ST PWD’s Candidates – 12 Years
OBC PWD’s Candidates – 13 Years
Salary for this job is Rs.19900/- to Rs.63200/-
How to Apply for Chennai Customs & Service Tax Havaldar Tamil Nadu Job Opening Recruitment’s:
- Eligible candidates are required download the application form from the official website and fill the form in the respected format
- Candidates should fill the form completely in all respect along with the required certificates.
- Then send your applications to the following address: Sri Bidhan Chandra Additional Commissioner of Customs Office of the Commissioner of Customs Chennai II Commissionerate (Vice Chairman-Sports Quota Recruitment Committee) 3rd Floor, Main Building 60, Rajaji Salai, Custom House, Chennai 600 001. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
- Last date for submission of application -> 19/12/2016
- Link for Official Application Form of Chennai Customs & Service Tax Havaldar Job -> http://22.214.171.124/chcu16/secure/images/whatnew/1479534199.pdf
- Home Page of Chennai Customs & Tax Click Here -> http://www.chennaicustoms.gov.in/
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.