Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official notification for the civil services exam 2017 which will be conduct in the month of June 2017. The job vacancies near about 980 posts. The interested and eligible applicants could apply online in official UPSC website.
|Category||Upper age limit||No. of attempts|
|General||32 Years||06 Attempts|
|OBC||35 Years||09 Attempts|
|SC/ST||37 Years||No Bar|
|PH (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic)||42 Years||GEN/OBC= 9 Attempts
SC/ST= No bar
|J & K Domicile||GEN=37 Yrs, OBC= 40 Yrs, SC/ST=40 Yrs, PH=50 Yrs||No bar|
|Disabled servicemen, disabled from duty.||GEN=37 Yrs, OBC=40 Yrs, SC/ST=40 Yrs.||No bar|
The online application form for IAS civil service exam 2017 will be from 22/02/2017. The candidate should apply through the official website of UPSC. Here is the online application method only.
|The official notification will out on||22nd February 2017|
|Final date for submitting the application form||17th March 2017|
|The Civil Services Exam 2017(Pre)||18th June 2017|
|Date of main examination||28th October 2017|
Application Fee Structure:
For General/OBC Candidates – Rs.100/-
For Women/ST/SC/PWD Candidates – Nil
Posts the finally selected candidates will be recruited:
- Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Group A
- Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service, Group A
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group A
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise), Group A
- Indian Postal Service, Group A
- Indian Defence Accounts Services, Group A
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group A (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian Revenue Services (IT), Group A
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group A
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group A
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group A
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group A
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group A
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group A
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Services, Group B
- Indian Trade Service, Group A (Gr. III)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group B.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group A
- Armed Forces Headquarter civil service, Group B (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Pondicherry Police Services, Group B
- Pondicherry Civil Services, Group B
Selection Procedure of civil services exam 2017 will complete in 3 stages- Preliminary examination (MCQ type), Mains examination (descriptive type) and personal interview. The qualified candidates of preliminary examination will be called for Mains examination followed by personal interview for final selection. Exam Pattern:
|Name of the paper||No. of MCQs||Max. marks||Minimum marks||Duration of exam|
|General Studies Paper I||100||200||33%||2 hours|
|General Studies paper II||80||200||2 hours|
|General Studies paper II (X series)||80||200||2 hours 20 minutes|
Cut off Marks:
UPSC will release the cut offs for Civil Services Exam 2017 to limit the number of applicants for recruitment of IAS examination 2017.
How to Apply:
First of all, all the interested candidates are required to visit the official website, from where you can find out the online application form link.
From the homepage, you should click on apply online link and then start filling the details accurately.
After filling the basic details such as educational details, date of birth and all, you will be asked to upload the passport sized photograph and signature in the prescribed sizes.
Lastly complete the process by paying the application fee.
Make sure all the details are accurately filled
If you have any doubts about the above UPSC recruitment of Job Openings, please share that on the comment area. We are ready to solve your doubts.