Protect yourself and others from getting sick
World Coronation Scare, the proposal that people should be cautious. World countries panicked as the number of COVID patients reached one million.
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV).
Signs and symptoms of COVID-19
A general feeling of being unwell
— Runny nose
— Sore throat
Follow these Do’s and Don’ts during COVID-19
- Wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol based hand rub. Wash hands even if they are visibly clean.
- Maintain social distancing. Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief/tissue while sneezing and coughing.
- Throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after use.
- Avoid participating in large gatherings.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
- Have a close contact with anyone, if you’re experiencing cough and fever.
- Touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Spit in public.
If you have these signs/symptoms please call State helpline number or Ministry of Health & Family Welfare’s 24X7 helpline at 011-23978046