Defence Services Staff College Recruitment for Civilian motor driver, Lower division clerk, Stenographer, Sukhani, MTS, Carpenter Job Posts. To apply this job openings the educational qualification is 12th Class, Matriculation pass or equivalent. The location for this job opening at Nilgiris – Tamilnadu. Candidates may apply for this job immediately. The Last Date for apply these Defence Services Staff College recruitment is 21.05.2021. For more details please visit the below article.
Defence Services Staff College Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Defence Services Staff College|
|Qualification||12th Class, Matriculation pass or equivalent|
|Job Location||Nilgiris – Tamilnadu|
|Name of the Post||Civilian motor driver, Lower division clerk, Stenographer, Sukhani, MTS, Carpenter Posts|
About Defence Services Staff College:
In this page you can get the job details of Defence Services Staff College Company / organizations. Here today in this recruitment section should publish the vacancies for the 12th Class, Matriculation pass or equivalent studied peoples. Also you can get Nilgiris – Tamilnadu job vacancies in this page. This website will shows Job vacancies for 12th Class, Matriculation pass or equivalent candidates.
Our Free Apps Click Here -> https://appglits.com/ourApps.php
Govt Job Notification Install Here -> http://bit.ly/2VZtZJE
Name of the Post:
Civilian motor driver, Lower division clerk, Stenographer, Sukhani, MTS, Carpenter job Posts
12th Class, Matriculation pass or equivalent
- Civilian motor driver – (i) 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. (ii) Must possess the civilian driving license for heavy vehicles. (iii) Two years experience from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking in driving heavy vehicles.
- Lower division clerk – (a) 12th Class pass from a recognized Board or University; and (b) Skill Test: A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (Time allowed – 10 minutes).
- Stenographer – (i) 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. (ii) Skill Test Norms : Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute Transcription : 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (On Computer)
- Sukhani – (i) 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University; (ii) Certificate in swimming from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking. (iii) Good sailing knowledge and two years experience of small boats. (iv) Proficient in handling out Board Motors. OR Ex-Sailors of the rank of leading Seaman and above of the Indian Navy.
- MTS – Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute. [MTS trade involves all fatigue nature of duties, few of which are cleaning, sweeping of toilets/work area, loading, un-loading, shifting of goods, gardening, feeding and cleaning of horses, night watchman, etc].
- Carpenter – (i) 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and (ii) Two years experience from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking in the trade. OR (i) Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate as Carpenter from a recognised institute. (ii) Two years experience from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking in the trade.
For full details please see the notification
The job location is Nilgiris – Tamilnadu
The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643 231. Tamil Nadu.
Also super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of particular job”. So as to reach on or before 21.05.2021.
Free Whatsapp Job Alert:
To Join Free Whatsapp Job Alert Click here-> https://alljobopenings.in/free-whatsapp-job-alert/
How to Apply for Defence Services Staff College Job Openings:
Link for notification Click Here -> http://www.dssc.gov.in/files/DSSC_Rect_2021.pdf
If you have any doubts please add this in comment area, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.