Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) recruitment for job vacancies in Hyderabad. This organization has opened the vacancies for Diploma, PG degree, M.Sc, MBBS. Interested and eligible candidates should attend the interview. Here we have given the some important details about Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Job vacancies.
ESIC Job Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Qualification||Diploma, PG degree, M.Sc, MBBS|
|Name of the Post||Junior Resident, Senior Resident, Specialist|
|Interview Date||27/06/2019 to 03/07/2019|
About Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC):
The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries
ESIC Job Vacancies, ESIC Jobs, ESIC Careers, ESIC 2019 New Jobs, ESIC Latest Job News, ESIC Apply Link, ESIC Dept Jobs
Govt Job Notification Click Here -> http://bit.ly/2VZtZJE
Private Job Click Here -> http://bit.ly/2AVKz5h
Name of the Post:
Junior Resident, Senior Resident, Specialist Job Post
Senior Residents (Broad Speciality):
- i) Qualifications and experience as per Teachers Eligibility Criteria (MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA AMENDMENT NOTIFICATION New Delhi, MCI-12 (2)/2018-Med.Misc./142810 dated 31 Oct 2018 available in MCI website and Recruitment and Regulations of ESlC Headquarters, New Delhi.
- ii) Should have registration with MCI and State Medical Council.
Junior Residents/ Tutor
For Clinical specialities:
- i) MBBS degree from MCI recognized Medical College.
- ii) Should have registration with State Medical Council.
For Non-Clinical specialities (Tutors)
- i) MBBS degree from MCI recognized Medical College/M.Sc in the respective speciality.
Super Speciality Specialist (Non-teaching)/ Full Time/ Part Time Specialist
- i) A recognised MBBS degree qualification.
- ii) Post Graduate Degree in the concerned super speciality.
iii) Five years experience in the concerned super-speciality after obtaining the First Postgraduate degree.
Senior Resident (Super speciality Department)
- i) PG in respective speciality or PG Diploma (in the respective speciality with 1 (one) year experience.
- ii) DM/M.Ch is desirable for the posts.
Specialist (Non- Teaching)
PG degree or diploma in the concerned speciality. Three years’ experience in the concerned speciality after obtaining the first Post Graduate degree or five years’ experience after the Postgraduate Diploma.
M.Sc. Statistics. (As oer MCI norms)
Rs. 85,000 – 1,01,000/-
Upto 69 Years
27/06/2019 to 03/07/2019
Office of the Dean, ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad.
Free Whatsapp Job Alert:
To join in our Free Whatsapp Job Alert click here -> https://alljobopenings.in/free-whatsapp-job-alert/
How to Apply for Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Junior Resident, Senior Resident, Specialist Job Recruitment:
Official Notification Click Here -> http://esiccentralapp.com/sites/default/files/Recruitement_Notification_June_2019.pdf
Apply Online For Faculty Click Here-> http://esiccentralapp.com/
Apply Online For Super Specialist/ Specialist/ Resident/ Tutors Click Here-> http://esichydapp.com/
Above information’s are taken from official website. So candidates fully visit the above official links. Also any questions about this recruitment please tell us in the below comment section