General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment for Actuarial Apprentices Job Posts. To apply this job openings the educational qualification is Degree. The location for this job opening at Mumbai. Candidates may apply for this job is by online. The Last Date for apply these General Insurance Corporation of India recruitment is 25.10.2020. For more details please visit the below article.
General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||General Insurance Corporation of India|
|Name of the Post||Actuarial Apprentices Posts|
About General Insurance Corporation of India:
In this page you can get the job details of General Insurance Corporation of India Company / organizations. Here today in this recruitment section should publish the vacancies for the Degree studied peoples. Also you can get Mumbai job vacancies in this page. This website will shows Job vacancies for Degree candidates.
Our Free Apps Click Here -> https://appglits.com/ourApps.php
Govt Job Notification Install Here -> http://bit.ly/2VZtZJE
Name of the Post:
Actuarial Apprentices job Posts
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Science from recognized University with Mathematics or Statistics as main subject with 60% or more marks in aggregate, or
- Graduation Post Graduation in Commerce from recognized University with Statistics/Actuarial Science as main subject with 60% or more marks in aggregate, or iii. Graduation in Arts with Actuarial Science as major subject from recognized University with 60% or more marks, or iv. Post-graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science with 50% or more marks
As on 30.09.2020 21 years (completed) and not more than 27 years i.e. candidate should have been born not earlier than 30.09.1993 and not later than 30.09.1999 both days inclusive, relaxation up to 30 years for OBCs and 35 years for SCs/STs. Age relaxation for PWD candidates is as per rules.
With minimum 7 or 8 subjects: Rs. 14,000/-
9 or 10 subjects: Rs. 15,000/-
More than 10 subjects: Rs. 16,000/-
The job location is Mumbai
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form as per Annexure.
- Attach self-attested copies of the Caste Certificate (wherever applicable), School Leaving Certificate/ Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth or Birth Certificate separately, Degree Certificate & Mark-sheets, Certificate of the Actuarial papers passed
- Affix passport size photograph at the right hand top corner of the application.
- Then send the scan copy of the application along with the other required documents to the email id [email protected] The original application along with the original certificates are to be brought during the Interview/Group Discussion.
Free Whatsapp Job Alert:
To Join Free Whatsapp Job Alert Click here-> https://alljobopenings.in/free-whatsapp-job-alert/
How to Apply for General Insurance Corporation of India Job Openings:
Link for notification Click Here -> https://www.gicofindia.com/images/pdf/Actuarial_Apprentice__2020_English.pdf
If you have any doubts please add this in comment area, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.