Greater Chennai Corporation Recruitment for District Programme Coordinator Job Posts. The location for this job opening at Chennai (Tamil Nadu). The educational qualification for this job opening is candidates having Diploma, Graduate/ Post Graduate, MBA. The link for notifications and how to apply Greater Chennai Corporation Jobs is given at the bottom of this page. 04/03/2020 is the last date for apply this job openings.
GREATER CHENNAI CORPORATION Job Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Greater Chennai Corporation|
|Qualification||Diploma, Graduate/ Post Graduate, MBA|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Name of the Post||District Programme Coordinator Posts|
About Greater Chennai Corporation:
Chennai formerly known as Madras is the capital of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Located on the Coromandel Coast off the Bay of Bengal, it is one of the biggest cultural, economic and educational centres in South India. According to the 2011 Indian census (adjusted for the new limits of Chennai city), it is the fourth-largest city and fourth-most populous urban agglomeration in India. The city together with the adjoining regions constitute the Chennai Metropolitan Area, which is the 36th-largest urban area by population in the world. Chennai is among the most visited Indian cities by foreign tourists.
greater chennai corporation revenue department, chennai corporation complaints, chennai corporation birth,chennai corporation zones, chennai corporation recruitment 2019, chennai corporation portal login, chennai corporation community certificate, chennai corporation zones and wards
Name of the Post:
District Programme Coordinator job Posts
District Programme Coordinator
1. MBA/PG Diploma in management/ Health administration from recognized institute/ University.
2. At least 1 year of work experience
1. Preference will be given to those who have worked in the field of Development/ Health at District/ State level
2. Basic knowledge of computers
District PPM Coordinator
1. Post Graduate
2. One year experience of working in field of Communication/ ACSM/ Public – Private Partnership/ Health projects/ Programs
3. Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler
1. Preference to those who have worked in NTEP (RNTCP)
2. Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree/ Masters holders in Social Sciences/ Mass Media/ Communication/ Rural Development Advocacy
Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor
1. Bachelor’s degree in Science.
2. Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology
3. Permanent two wheeler driving license.
1. One year experience in NTEP (RNTCP)
Offline / Online (mail/post)
The Programme Officer-NTEP, District TB Centre, No.26, Puliyanthope High Road, Puliyanthope, Chennai-600 012.
Free Whatsapp Job Alert:
To Join Free Whatsapp Job Alert Click here-> https://alljobopenings.in/free-whatsapp-job-alert/
How to Apply for Greater Chennai Corporation Job Openings:
Link for Official notification Click Here -> http://www.chennaicorporation.gov.in/Recruitment/English.pdf
Link for Apply form Notification Click Here-> http://www.chennaicorporation.gov.in/Recruitment/Format.pdf
If you have any doubts please add this in comment area, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.