Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) recruitment for Customer Service Executive, Quality Analyst Posts. The job location is Chennai, Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online in official HGS website. The link for applying online and how to apply Hinduja Global Solutions Jobs online is given at the bottom of this page. Below we have given the highlighted details about the Job openings in HGS.
Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS)|
|Job Location||Chennai, Bangalore|
|Job Rule||Private Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Customer Service Executive, Quality Analyst|
About Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS):
Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS), part of the multi-billion dollar conglomerate Hinduja Group, has been offering Business Process Management (BPM) solutions for more than four decades. A leader in customer experience management, HGS’ mission is to optimize the customer journey to make its clients more competitive. HGS has built expertise focusing on Customer Experience Management, Back Office Processing, Contact Centers, Data Analytics, Digital and Interactive Solutions and HR Solutions.
Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS Jobs in 2018 – 2019, 2018 Private Jobs in HGS, Chennai, Bangalore Jobs In HGS, HGS Private Jobs 2018, private jobs in Chennai, Bangalore , apply online jobs in Chennai, Chennai, Bangalore jobs in 2018 – 2019, private jobs in hgs jobs
Name of the Post:
Customer Service Executive Job Post
Quality Analyst Job Post
Customer Service Executive Job Post –
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the basic professional standards and established procedures, policies before taking action and making decisions.
- Processing claims/developing projects/handling calls, as per the process guidelines.
- Adhering to the SLA, and understanding Quality & Auditing parameters.
- Maintaining TAT.
- Assumes responsibility for work activities and coordinating efforts.
- Meeting assigned productivity goals.
- Understands the Values and Characteristics of perfect service and uses the Perfect service filters at work.
- Adhering to the SLA.
- Adhere to attendance and punctuality norms.
- Acquiring knowledge & skills of related areas of the process.
- Interpersonal relationship at work with peers, supervisors and should not have any recorded instance of misconduct.
Education & Experience:
- Fresher 0-12 Months
- Desired Skills and Abilities
- Process SLA.
- Awareness of ISO, ISMS.
- Telephone etiquettes.
- MS office.
- Typing skills & computer skills.
- Effective communication in English.
- Good analytical skills.
Quality Analyst Job Post –
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor calls/ transactions and share feedback.
- Certify OJT agents & share feedback.
- Attend regular briefings & call listening sessions.
- Conduct transaction calibrations.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Undertake process improvements.
- Take calls as maybe required.
- Conduct RCA.
Education & Experience
- 1 year of experience as a QA.
- Good oral, written communication skills.
- Speak English and Hindi fluently.
- Good listening and analytical skills.
- Good with Excel & Power point
How to apply for Hinduja Global Solution Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are required to fill the online application form and send your resumes, details in prescribed format in official website
- Link for Apply this job -> http://careers.teamhgs.com/index.html#/login?Source=&Role=&reqmode=
- For More Detail Customer Service Executive Notification Link – http://careers.teamhgs.com/index.html#/jobdetail/2761?Source=&Role=&reqmode=
For More Details Quality Analyst Notification Link -> http://careers.teamhgs.com/index.html#/jobdetail/2758?Source=&Role=&reqmode=
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.