The highly competitive recruitment exam SBI PO brings great opportunity for the candidates who want to take up the government banking sector jobs. Being one of the awaited and lucrative banking exams, the competition for the SBI PO Exam is quite stiff. The candidates applying for SBI PO recruitment exam must be in constant search of how to prepare for the exams in limited of 1-month time. The best preparation consists of the proper study plan and strategies that play a crucial role in cracking the SBI PO exam with sure-shot success.
With SBI PO recruitment exam, you get the best platform to work for the government renowned banks. In order to get selected out of lakh of candidates, you should take your preparation for this SBI PO recruitment exam from today itself. Scoring higher marks in the exam is easy if you devote an equal time in studying and solving a mock test on the everyday basis. Furthermore, a proper study plan is always beneficial for cracking the recruitment exam. So, here we are assisting you with 1-month study plan for cracking SBI PO exam.
Preparation of SBI PO Exam in 1 Month
Every year, the national level exam SBI PO is conducted by State Bank of India (SBI) to fill the posts of Probationary Officers in SBI bank branches. The exam conducting authority SBI receives the huge number of application for this recruitment drive and then conducts various stages in order to finally shortlist the candidates to work with SBI as a Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-1.
You need to clear two stages in order to get a final selection with SBI PO examination. So, to give you an edge over your preparation for the SBI PO exam, we are discussing the study plan for 1-month that cover complete syllabus, new exam pattern and the important topics of the exam. Before moving ahead with the study plan of SBI PO exam, it is vital for the candidate to get well-versed with the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam in order to crack the exam in the first attempt itself.
The SBI PO Preliminary exam i.e. Phase 1 includes three sections- English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. Below, you can take a look at the exam pattern of SBI PO Prelims which we have provided.
|Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
After getting well-versed with the exam pattern of SBI PO prelims, it is important to know the syllabus and the important topics of the exam. We are providing 1-month study plan for SBI PO exam and have divided the study plan into weeks. You can make changes in the study plan if you want as per your requirements and needs.
|Weeks||Reasoning Ability||English Language||Quantitative Aptitude|
Permutation & Combination
|2nd Week||Statement Assumption
Finding the right word
Idioms & Phrases
Time & Work
Time & Distance
Boats & Streams
|3rd Week||Ranking & Order
Fill in the Blanks
Ratio & Proportion
Mixture & Alligation
|4th Week||Coding- Decoding
Practice Previous Year Question Papers
Sentence Phrase Completion
Practice Previous Year Questions
Age Related Questions
Pipes & Cistern
Practice Previous year Question
Preparation Tips for Cracking SBI PO Prelims Exam
- This recruitment exam is all about speed and accuracy. You need to push yourself to attempt at least 60-70 questions in the exam in order clear this SBI PO exam.
- Don’t waste your time in guesswork and risk your correct answers as this can lead you to negative marking.
- The best and simple way to score higher marks in the SBI PO exam is to adopt the technique of question selection. In this, you should attempt questions which can fetch you more marks in the exam in the limited time period.
- The best way to score higher marks is with practice. Solve an ample amount of previous year question paper and mock test in order to get your best speed and accuracy for the exam and then cracking the same.
- Lastly, remember revision plays a vital role in your preparation. So, invest an equal amount of time in revising the topics and chapters which you have learnt as that will boost your confidence. Revisit important topics from each section and concepts, formulas and short tricks.
We hope this detailed mentioned study plan will help you in your preparation days in the best possible manner. Apart from this, know your strong and weak areas by practicing previous year question papers and mock test.
For more information or query regarding SBI PO study plan, you can drop your comment in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to download SBI PO exam preparation app. It provides free study material, quizzes, mock test, previous year papers, and all the updates related to the exam.