In our Indian Air Force, there is a job fair for Airmen Jobs in Indian Government. The eligibility for Indian Air Force openings are SSLC, Plus two or equivalent studies from university / institute. Interested and eligible persons should apply online in Indian Air Force website. The link for applying online and how to apply Indian Air force Airmen Jobs online is given at the end of this article. In below we tell some information about this job like age limit, application last date, educational qualification, download links.
Indian Air Force – Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Indian Air Force|
|Qualification||10th / +2 / Pass and Equivalent Certificate|
|Job Selection Venue||Kochi (Kerala)|
|Number of Vacancies||–|
|Name of the Post||Airmen Post|
|Salary||During training Rs.11400/-|
|Age Limit||16 to 20 years|
About Indian Air Force:
The Indian Air Force (IAF; IAST: Bharatiya Vayu Sena) is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. It is the world’s fourth largest air force. Its primary responsibility is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during a conflict. It was officially established on 8 October 1932 as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire and the prefix Royal was added in 1945 in recognition of its services during World War II.
After India became independent from the United Kingdom in 1947, the Royal Indian Air Force served the Dominion of India, with the prefix being dropped when India became a republic in 1950. Since independence, the IAF has been involved in four wars with neighboring Pakistan and one with the People’s Republic of China. Other major operations undertaken by the IAF include Operation Vijay, Operation Meghdoot, Operation Cactus and Operation Poomalai. Apart from conflicts, the IAF has been an active participant in United Nations peacekeeping missions.
Name of the Post:
Indian Air Force Job Recruitment Rally for Airmen GROUP – Y Non-Technical Job Posts
The applicants must passed in Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Studies In any Institutions / That is approved by Central as well as State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks (also 50% marks in English)
Salary During training period is Rs.11400/- and after completion of training including Grade Pay, Military Service Pay MSP, DA will be Rs.23535/-
Candidates were born between 08/01/1997 and 28/06/2000
Physical Fitness Test
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Group Y Airmen Job Opening Recruitments:
- Eligible physically fit candidates are required download the application form from the official Indian Air Force website and fill the form in the prescribed format
- When you come for the rally interview take your respected certificates
- Venue : Jawaharlal Nehru International Stadium, Kaloor & 14 Airmen Selection Centre, Kochi (Kerala) (for other state candidates full details is in official notification link)
- Rally (Direct Interview)Date : from 21/11/2016 to 25/11/2016
- Applicants should send their personal details like photos, school TC, 10th certificate, reserved caste and envelope with Rs.5 stamp on or before 31/10/2016.
- Link for Official Notification of Indian Air Force website -> https://airmenselection.gov.in/OARS/pdfDocuments/rallyAdvtPdf/KOCCHI_Rally.pdf
- Link for home page of airmen website -> www.airmenselection.gov.in
If you have any doubts about this job, just send comment below this post and we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.