The Indian Army recruitment of Rally in the year of 2018. The location for the above rally is in All Over India . Interested and eligible peoples should attend the Physical fitness test, Medical Exam and Common entrance exam. The link for the details and how to apply Indian Army Selection in All over India is given in the bottom of this page.
INDIAN ARMY Recruitment for Rally Details:
|Org Name||Indian Army|
|Rally||All Over India|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Name of the Post||Rally Job Post|
|Job Role||Central Govt Jobs|
About INDIAN ARMY:
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred with the rank of field marshal, a five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour. Here in this post Indian Army Selection In All Over India 2018, 2018 latest indian army interview, Indian Army Soldier Job Vacancies 2018, Indian Army b sc Nursing Assistant job Job Vacancies 2018, Indian Army Tradesman Job Vacancies 2018, Clerk and Store keeper Recruitment in Indian Army Full Details
Name of the Post:
- Soldier GD (All Arms)
- Soldier Technical (Technical Arms)
- Soldier Technical (Avn & Amn Examiner)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) / Soldier Technical Dresser (RVC)
- Soldier Clerk / Store keeper Technical Soldier
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier GD (All Arms)– Class 10th with 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate. No aggregate percentage is considered in case candidate has passed in higher qualification.
- Soldier Technical (Technical Arms) – Class 12 (Science) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Englishwith 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Technical (Avn & Amn Examiner) – Same as Soldier Technical OR Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ ITI.
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) / Soldier Technical Dresser (RVC) – 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject
- Soldier Clerk / Store keeper Technical Soldier – 10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science).
- Soldier Tradesman – 10th Simple Pass/ ITI except for Mess Keeper and House Keeper, who may be 8th Simple Pass.
Physical Measurement test,
Important Dates for Indian Army Soldier Rally 2018:
Starting Date: 25.01.2018
Last date; 10.03.2018
- Click this link to go for official website link -> https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Bravo/BRAVOUserLogin.htm
- If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.