Indian Railway Claims Tribunal Chandigarh recruitment for Data Entry Operator Job Postings. Interested and eligible candidates should apply Indian Railway Claims Tribunal Chandigarh. The link for applying and how to apply Indian Railway Claims Tribunal Chandigarh Job Vacancies is given at the bottom this page. Here we have given the some important details about Indian Railway Claims Tribunal Chandigarh Job openings 2019.
INDIAN RAILWAY CLAIMS TRIBUNAL CHANDIGARH Job Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Indian Railway Claims Tribunal Chandigarh|
|Name of the Post||Data Entry Operator Job Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 2,56,000/- Per Month|
About Indian Railway Claims Tribunal Chandigarh:
Indian Railway Claims Tribunal Chandigarh is a subsidiary of the Indian Railways that handles the catering, tourism and online ticketing operations of the Indian railways. It’s tagline is “Lifeline of the nation”.
IRCTC Job Vacancies, IRCTC Jobs, IRCTC Careers, IRCTC 2019 New Jobs, IRCTC Latest Job News, IRCTC Apply Link, IRCTC Dept Jobs
Govt Job Click Here -> http://bit.ly/2S8DOTB
Private Job Click Here -> http://bit.ly/2AVKz5h
Name of the Post:
Data Entry Operator Job Post
Qualification & Experience:
- The candidate must be a graduate with basic knowledge of English language and computers/lT applications.
- Salary: The salary will be paid Rs.25,000/- per month per person to the outsourced skilled/Graduate worker. Total salary to be paid to a DEO will be as per his actual attendance in RCT.
- The working hours of DEOs will be 8 hours per day from 09.00 to 17.30 Hrs. with half an hour lunch break from 13.30 to 14.00 Hrs. on all working days.
- Since RCT iS a Judicial Organization, it has to be made clear to the candidates that any leak of confidential information may lead to legal action including prosecution against them.
- The engagement will be for a period of 11 months and can be renewed with a break.
- Giving one month prior notice by either party can terminate this contractual engagement.
- Engagement of DEOs under the scheme will not constitute any offer of appointment in RCT or Railways.
- Recovery has to be made from the monthly wage of the candidate for any wilful damage/loss to equipment or property that may be caused by the person engaged.
- If the person engaged/hired remains absent. pro-rate deduction will be made from the amount payable to him/her. The amount of deduction will be worked out on the basis of 1130th of the lump sum amount per day of absence.
Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 2,56,000/- Per Month.
Additional Registrar, Railway Claims Tribunal, Kendriye Sadan, 4th & 6th Floor, Sector-9A, Chandigarh-160009.
Free Whatsapp Job Alert:
To Join Free Whatsapp Job Alert Click here-> https://alljobopenings.in/free-whatsapp-job-alert/
How to Apply for Indian Railway Claims Tribunal Chandigarh Data Entry Operator Job Recruitment:
Link for Official Notification of Indian Railway Claims Tribunal Chandigarh Job Openings -> https://nr.indianrailways.gov.in/nr/recruitment/1560149714339_DEO.pdf
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.