Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies jobs Recruitment for Data Entry Operator/Research Associate Food Science Job posts. The job location is in Panangad, Kochi, Kerala. Eligible candidates can apply this job. The link for notifications and how to apply Panangad Kochi Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies jobs is given at the bottom of this page.
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies jobs Job Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies jobs|
|Job Location||Panangad, Kochi, Kerala|
|Name of the Post||Various Jobs|
|Age Limit||30 years to 65 years|
|Qualification||12th, B.Sc, M.Sc Ph.D|
About Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies jobs:
The Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) is a university established by government of Kerala devoted to studies in fisheries and ocean sciences. The bill seeking to establish the university was passed by the Kerala Legislative Assembly on 30 December 2010. The university was inaugurated and dedicated to the nation in a function held at the campus of the College of Fisheries, Panangad, on 20 February 2011.
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies Recruitment for Various jobs, Kerala Jobs in 2018, Latest Government Jobs, Latest Government Jobs in Kochi, Degree Jobs in Kochi, 12th Jobs in Kerala, Latest Government Jobs in Kerala, Kerala Government Jobs in Kochi
Name of the Post:
Various Job post
- Professor Chair – PhD Degree in Zoology/Aquatic Biology/Fisheries with specification in Aquaculture/ Mari culture or PhD in Aquaculture/ Mari culture.
- PROJECT SCIENTIST/RESEARCH ASSOCIATE – Ph.D in Aquaculture/ Mari culture with through understanding on fish of Fish culture/Hatchery Management or MSC in Aquaculture/ MFSc with specification in Aquaculture/MSC in Marine Biology with specification in Aquaculture with minimum five years research experience in the field of Fish
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANT – Bachelor of Science Degree in Zoology/ Aquatic Biology/ Fisheries/ BFSc. Desirable: Experience in Relevant Field.
- 4. DATA ENTRY OPERATOR – Degree in any discipline from a recognizedUniversity, Certificate in Data Entry Operation of an Institute recognized by State/Central Government, Desirable: Experience in relevant field.
- FIELD ASSISTANT – Matriculation Pass Period: One year Extendable up to 03 years in Deserving/Efficient candidates
- PROJECT SCIENTIST/RESEARCH ASSOCIATE – M.SC in Food processing /Food Science/Food Science and Technology or Food Technology is Essential. Three years Experience in Product Development, Processing and quality control will be preferred / PhD in relevant subject. Desirable: A minimum of two years of Teaching Experience in a University/Research Experience in a National or International Institute.
- RESEARCH FELLOW – Masters Degree in Food processing/Food Science/Food Science and Technology or Food Technology/M.F.Sc in Fish Processing Technology
- PROJECT SCIENTIST/RESEARCH ASSOCIATE – PhD Degree in Physical Oceanography or M.Sc in Physical Oceanography with 3 years Research Experience and Minimum 3 International Publications. Knowledge in data Processing, Remote Sensing, Graphics, on-board research experience.
- RESEARCH FELLOW – Masters Degree in Aquatic Biology/Fisheries/Marine Biology with Specification in Aquatic Resource management/ M.F.Sc in Fisheries with specification if Fisheries Research Manager
Rs 8500 to 50000/-
30 years to 65 years
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies, Panangad, Kochi, Kerala, India.
How to Apply for Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies jobs Job Recruitment:
Official Notification and Application form of this Job Post http://www.kufos.ac.in/Notificationresearch%20staffjune5th.pdf
If you have any doubts please add this in comment area, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.