National Centre for Biological Sciences Recruitment for Associate Director Job Post. In this job location is in Bengaluru|Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/05/2019. The eligibility for this job opening is the Candidates must complete the M.Phil/Ph.D. The link for application and how to apply National Centre for Biological Sciences Jobs is given at the bottom of this page.
National Centre for Biological Sciences Job Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||National Centre for Biological Sciences|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam/Interview|
|Name of the Post||Associate Director Job Posts|
About National Centre for Biological Sciences:
We are a premier research institute with all the necessary facilities that a research scientist may need. Research interests of our faculty members lie in the frontier areas of biology, and the science at NCBS (a part of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research ) uses experimental and computational approaches in the study of molecules, cells and organisms. We aim to understand biology at each of these levels to advance an integrated view of life processes. The talent and drive of our students and faculty members continues to show us the way to good science.
biological science,computer science course,fields of biology,molecular biology techniques,what is biological science,biological science book,biological science courses,biological science subjects,science university,environmental science degree,university of the sciences,new research in biology,bsc biological sciences,molecular biology jobs,list of biology scientists,bachelor of science in biology,biological sciences courses list
Name of the Post & Name of the vacancies:
Associate Director Job Posts
PhD degree in science, education or communication-related discipline plus at least 3 years post PhD experience. Good understanding of science and research ecosystem of India.
- An experience in fund raising, grants management, outreach, communication or education role during or post PhD is desirable.
- Experience with conceptualizing, launching or promoting initiatives, campaigns or activities using websites and other means of promotion.
- Experience with social media communication platforms and cloud based sharing systems.
- Ability to establish growing networks and communities with respect to programs and promotion of activities.
- Ability as an effective communicator, with demonstrated accomplishment and skill in oral and written non-technical communication.
- Ability to work with virtual teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and accomplish goals in team settings.
- Demonstrated leadership.
Personal characteristics: adaptability, ability to build relationships, effective communication skills, creativity/innovation, ability to foster teamwork.
- Last date : 19/05/2019
Free Whatsapp Job Alert:
To join in our Free Whatsapp Job Alert click here -> https://alljobopenings.in/free-whatsapp-job-alert/
How to Apply for National Centre for Biological Sciences Recruitment:
Click this link to see the notification -> https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/online/72019/6574
If you have any doubts please add this in comment area, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.