The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is looking for Eligible candidates to fill the position of Stenographer, LDC Posts. The eligible candidates should apply online in official website. Here the important link for applying and how to apply Staff Nurse Government jobs in Uttar Pradesh is given at the end of this page. The important details about the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Job Openings are given below.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment Details:
|Organization Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Pay Scale||As Per Job post|
|Job Type||Central Govt. Job|
|Age limit||18 to 30 Years|
About Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment:
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) are a system of alternate schools for gifted students in India. They are run by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi, an autonomous organization under the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. JNVs are fully residential and co-educational schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, with classes from VI to XII standard. JNVs are specifically tasked with finding talented children in rural areas of India and providing them with an education equivalent to the best residential school system, without regard to their family’s socio-economic condition.
Name of the Post:
The job role is Stenographer, LDC
Stenographers, LDC Posts – 683 Vacancies
- Audit Assistant – Rs. 9300-34800 (GP 4200) Per month
- Hindi Translator – Rs. 9300-34800 (GP 4200) Per month
- Female Staff Nurse – Rs. 9300-34800 (GP 4600) Per month
- Stenographer – Rs. 5200-20200 (GP 2400) Per month
- Catering Assistant – Rs. 5200-20200 (GP 2400) Per month
- Lower Division Clerk (HQ/RO Cadre) – Rs. 5200-20200 (GP 1900) Per month
- Lower Division Clerk/ Store Keeper (JNV Cadre) – Rs. 5200-20200 (GP 1800) Per month
- Lab Assistant – Rs. 5200-20200 (GP 1800) Per month
- Audit Assistant Posts – B Com from a recognized University. Desirable: 3 years experience of accounts works in a Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous Organizations. Note: Direct recruits will have to acquire proficiency in operating PCs and pass such test in this regard as the Samiti may require
- Hindi Translator Posts – Master’s Degree from the recognized University in Hindi / English with other language than Master’s Degree at graduation level. OR Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University with Hindi / English with a recognized Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa 2 Two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central / State Government Offices including Government of India Undertakings proof correction
- Female Staff Nurse Posts – Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent and b) Grade ‘A’(Three years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from recognized Institution. OR B.Sc(Nursing) from a recognised University/ Institution. 2. Registration with Indian/ State Nursing Council. 3. Practical experience of two years in Hospital/Clinic.
- Stenographer Posts – Senior Secondary School Certificate (Class XII) 2. Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed 40 words per minute in English OR Shorthand speed of 60 words per minutes and typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi
- Catering Assistant Posts – Secondary School (X class pass) and 2. Three Years Diploma in Catering or equivalent from an Institution recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India/State Govt. OR Passed Sr. Secondary (Class XII) from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject and at least one year experience in catering. OR Passed Sr. Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent and one year diploma in catering or equivalent from a recognized institution with three years experience in catering in reputed institution/hotels
- Lower Division Clerk (HQ/RO Cadre) Posts – Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word. OR Passed +2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt with Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects
- Lower Division Clerk/ Store Keeper (JNV Cadre) Posts – Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word. OR Passed +2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt with Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects
- Lab Assistant Posts – Middle Pass with General Science.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 to 30 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Staff Nurse, Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator – Rs.1000/-
Catering Assistant, Stenographer – Rs. 750/-
Lower Division Clerk/ Storekeeper – Rs. 750/-
Lab Attendant – Rs. 750/-
SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen categories – Nil
Written Exam, Interview
Starting Date: 12.11.2017
Last date: 13.12.2017
Date of Examination: 12th, 13th & 14th January, 2018
How to Apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Job Openings:
Eligible candidates should submit your online applications before last date. Online application link is provided below.
To view the official website for this job and for more details about this job, click on the link -> https://nvshq.org/uploads/1notice/Recruitment_NVS_Advertisement_Recruitment_2017-1510305145.pdf
To Apply this job online click here -> http://nvshq.org/
Please share your feedback & comments below.