Please attend the Interview !! National Institute Of Virology Recruitment for Project Scientist Posts. The job location is in Alappuzha, Kerala. The eligibility candidates should attend the interview in official website. The link for applying and how to apply Alappuzha, Kerala Government Jobs is given at the bottom of this page. Please read this post carefully before applying for this job.
National Institute Of Virology Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||NIV – National Institute Of Virology|
|Qualification||MBBS, MS/MD, DNB, M.Phil/Ph.D, M.Sc|
|Job Location||Alappuzha, Kerala|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 75,000/-Per Month|
|Name of the Post||Project Scientist Posts|
|Category||Central Govt jobs|
About National Institute Of Virology:
The National Institute of Virology, Pune is an Indian virology research institute, and one of the Translational science cells part of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It was previously known as ‘Virus Research Center’ and was founded in collaboration with the Rockefeller Foundation. It has been designated as a WHO H5 reference Laboratory for SE Asia region The Virus Research Center (VRC), Pune came into existence in 1952 under the joint auspices of the ICMR and the Rockefeller Foundation, as a part of the global programme of investigations on the arthropod-borne group of viruses. In view of its expanded scope and activities, the VRC was redesignated as the National Institute of Virology (NIV) in 1978.
NIV Job Vacancies, NIV Jobs, NIV Careers, NIV 2019 New Jobs, NIV Latest Job News, NIV Apply Link, NIV Dept Jobs
Govt Job Notification Click Here -> http://bit.ly/2VZtZJE
Private Job Click Here -> http://bit.ly/2AVKz5h
Name of the Post:
Project Scientist Job Post
- Project Scientist – B (NonMedical):
- Essential Qualifications: 1st class Master’s degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Zoology/Virology from a recognized university with two years experience in the research field or 2nd class Master’s degree with Ph.D. in a relevant subject.
- Desirable qualifications: 1.PhD in said subjects with experience in techniques like PCR, DNA cloning, protein purification, tissue culture, virus isolation, ELISA with good knowledge in computer etc 2. Fluency in local language (Malayalam) 3. Good English language skill 4. Good communication skill 5. Good computer knowledge 6. Willing for extensive travel.
iii. Job Responsibilities: 1. Lab management 2. Design & Development of new diagnostics 3. Undertake new project 4. Manuscript writing 5. Preparation and maintain lab register and records 6. Preparation of SOPs 7. Coordination with laboratory staff 8. Any other duties that are assigned by the PI from time to time.
- Project Scientist – B (Medical):
- Essential Qualifications: MBBS degree with one year Research/Teaching experience or MD in Microbiology/Pathology/ Community Medicine (PSM)
- Desirable qualifications: 1.MD in said subjects with experience in the field of infectious disease and diagnostics 2. Fluency in local language (Malayalam) 3. Good English language skill 4. Good communication skill 5. Good computer knowledge 6. Willing for extensive travel
iii. Job Responsibilities: 1. Collection of clinical information for relevant tests 2. Verification of results 3. Outbreak investigation 4. Coordination with state health authorities 5. Any other duties that are assigned by the PI from time to time.
- Project ScientistC (Medical):
- Essential Qualifications: Post graduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) after MBBS with one year experience or postgraduate diploma in medical subjects after MBBS with two years’ experience or MBBS degree with 4 years experience in medical subjects.
- Desirable qualifications: 1.MD in Medicine or Microbiology or Community Medicine 2. Experience in the field of infectious disease, virology, etc 3. Fluency in local language (Malayalam) 4. Good English language skill 5. Good communication skill 6. Good computer knowledge 7. Willing for extensive travel
iii. Job Responsibilities: 1. Designing diagnosis algorithm 2. Managing the laboratory 3. Verification of results 4. Outbreak investigation 5. Disease surveillance 6. Any other duties that are assigned by the PI from time to time.
Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 75,000/-Per Month
Date for Interview:
National Institute Of Virology, E-Block, 2nd Floor, Govt. TDMC Hospital Complex, Vandanam, Alappuzha – 688005 Kerala
Free Whatsapp Job Alert:
To Join Free Whatsapp Job Alert Click here-> https://alljobopenings.in/free-whatsapp-job-alert/
How to Apply for National Institute Of Virology Job Opening Recruitment:
Link for official notification-> http://niv.co.in/career/Advt02_2019_NIVKU.pdf
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible