NIVH Recruitment has opened Accountant Post. They give the last date of application 13/03/2020. The main educational qualification to apply this job is candidates must completed in 12th, Any Degree, B.Com, M. Phil, B.Ed, B.A, M.A, M. Sc. Here is the link for applying and how to apply National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities Government Jobs Dehradun Uttarakhand Online is given at the bottom of this page. Below we have given the highlighted details about the NIVH Job openings.
NIVH Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||National Institute for the Empowerment Of Persons With Visual Disabilities (NIVH)|
|Qualification||12th, Any Degree, B.Com, M. Phil, B.Ed, B.A, M.A, M. Sc|
|Name of the Post||Accountant|
National Institute for the Empowerment Of Persons With Visual Disabilities (NIVH) established in the year 2005, on East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, (about 30 km from Chennai Central railway station, Mofussil bus terminus and airport) Under Department of Disability Affairs.
nivh chennai, nivh dehradun contact number, nivh dehradun vacancy, nivh admission form, nivh dehradun admission, nivh dehradun recruitment, nivh recruitment, nivh dehradun established
Our Free Apps Click Here -> https://appglits.com/ourApps.php
Govt Job Notification Click Here -> http://bit.ly/2VZtZJE
Name of the Post:
1. Degree from a recognized university. 2. Certificate/ Diploma of training in O & M Instructors of the Visually Handicapped at a Course recognized by the Govt of India. 3. At least 3 years’ experience of imparting training in O & M
1. 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. 2. Skills Test norms: Dictation: (English) 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription: 50 minutes on Computer
1. 12th pass or equivalent qualification from recognized Board/ University. 2. Ability to maintain accounts relating to stores. 3. At least one years’ experience of maintaining stores. 4. Knowledge of typewriting.
1. Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 45% marks in aggregate. 2. B.Ed. in Special Education for Visually Impaired or B.Ed. in General Education with a Diploma in Visually Impaired. 3. 10 years of experience as Principal/ Vice Principal in CBSE recognized Institution/ School. 4. Preference will be given to the candidates having teaching experience to visually impaired.
1. Bachelor of Speech and Hearing
2. RCI Registration
Desirable: 1. Masters in Speech Therapy
1. Bachelor in Physiotherapy
Desirable: 1. Masters in Physiotherapy
1. Bachelor in Occupational Therapy
Desirable: 1. Master in Occupational Therapy
Rs. 35400/- per month
See the notification.
Free Whatsapp Job Alert:
To Join Free Whatsapp Job Alert Click here-> https://alljobopenings.in/free-whatsapp-job-alert/
How to Apply for NIVH Job Opening Recruitment:
Link for Official Notification of NIVH website -> http://nivh.gov.in/images/1miscpostfeb2020.pdf
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.