NOKIA recruitment for Engineer. Interested and qualified candidates should apply online in official Nokia website. The link for applying and how to apply Nokia recruitment for Engineer, Nokia Company Bangalore Jobs online is given at the bottom of this page.
Nokia Job Recruitment Details:
|Name of the Post||Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Nokia Corporation stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. Nokia is headquartered in Espoo, Uusimaa, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area. In 2014, Nokia employed 61,656 people across 120 countries, did business in more than 150 countries and reported annual revenues of around €12.73 billion. Nokia is a public limited company listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange and New York Stock Exchange. It is the world’s 274th-largest company measured by 2013 revenues according to the Fortune Global 500 and is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
The company has had various industries in its 151-year history. It was founded as a pulp mill, and now focuses on large-scale telecommunications infrastructures, and technology development and licensing. Nokia is also a major contributor to the mobile telephony industry, having assisted in development of the GSM and LTE standards, and was, for a period, the largest vendor of mobile phones in the world. Nokia’s dominance also extended into the smartphone industry through its Symbian platform, but was eventually overshadowed by competitors. Nokia eventually entered into a pact with Microsoft in 2011 to exclusively use its Windows Phone platform on future smartphones. Its mobile phone business was eventually bought by Microsoft in an overall deal totaling $7.17 billion. Stephen Elop, Nokia’s former CEO, and several other executives joined the new Microsoft Mobile subsidiary of Microsoft as part of the deal, which was completed on 25 April 2014.
Name of the Post:
Nokia recruitment for Engineer
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- 0 to 2 years of experience in SW development with excellent understanding of SDLC
Best in Industry
May 17, 2017
How to apply Engineer, Nokia Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates are Apply through Online on its Official Nokia website.
- Click this link to open Nokia Career Page http://www.nokia.com/en_int/careers/open-jobs
- Find the “View our Open Jobs, Opportunities at Nokia” Button, and click it to view the job details.
- Select Location “India”
- Find “5G R&D Engineer” advertisement and click that link
- Read Carefully and apply this job
- For More Details Please refer official advertisement.
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.