Caterpillar recruitment for Transportation Supervisor Post. Caterpillar Job Vacancies in India-Tamil Nadu-Thiruvallur. The eligibility for this job opening is the candidates having Bachelors / Masters degree or equivalent. Interested and qualified candidates should apply online in official Caterpillar website. The link for applying and how to apply Caterpillar Recruitment for Transportation Supervisor Job online is given at the bottom of this page.
CATERPILLAR Job Recruitment Details:
|Job Location||India-Tamil Nadu-Thiruvallur.|
|Name of the Post||Transportation Supervisor Job Post|
|Job Type||Private Job|
Caterpillar Inc., is an American corporation which designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. Caterpillar is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. With more than US$89 billion in assets, Caterpillar was ranked number one in its industry and number 44 overall in the 2009 Fortune 500.
project management, project manager jobs, senior project manager, supervisory management, manager, management jobs, supervisor duties, company supervisor, job manager, receptionist jobs, supervisor jobs, supervisor vacancy, functions of a supervisor, supervisor post, work supervisor, supervisor job description, supervisors, site supervisor jobs, supervisor meaning, supervise synonym, supervisor meaning in hindi, supervision meaning in hindi
Govt Job Click Here -> http://bit.ly/2S8DOTB
Private Job Click Here -> http://bit.ly/2AVKz5h
Name of the Post:
Transportation Supervisor Job Post
As Transportation Supervisor, will be responsible to manage end-to-end Import Logistics to ensure timely delivery of materiel for smooth production. Responsible for managing daily Customs compliance activity to ensure Caterpillar parts and product flow across international borders in compliance with Customs regulatory requirements. In addition, this role will ensure Customs compliance requirements are met for Caterpillar through a risk management and controls environment.
Ensure adherence to trade regulations, corporate policies and practices by working effectively with appropriate functional areas to maintain a high-velocity material flow.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Manage & Control activities on material pickup, Freight Forwarding, Customs clearance & transportation activities for all import and export shipments.
- Tariff classification assignment, reporting of trade compliance KPI’s, transactional review to determine areas of risk,
- Development and maintenance of controlled process documentation, management of core trade compliance data, management of Customs record-keeping requirements where applicable,
- Analyze and determine duty opportunities, draft responses to Customs government inquiries, and prepare analysis and material for review with supervisor on Customs legal reviews.
- Manage day to day compliance activity of brokers and freight forwarders of material flow in and out of a country.
- Address inquiries from Customs agencies, resolve Customs exams, address anti-dumping duty issues, file post entry adjustments including protests, review valuation issues including assists, and oversee periodic transaction testing audits.
- Assist in the facilitation of information between Caterpillar and Customs governmental officials for both written communication and meetings.
- Manage Insurance Claims on import and export shipments
- MIS reports
Bachelors / Masters in Supply Chain, Logistics stream
* Requires in depth business, regulatory, logistics and transportation knowledge usually gained through a university degree and related progressive experience
* Requires a college degree in a business-related field or 10+ years of trade compliance experience Strong understanding of international supply chain, both physical flow and data flow including ocean carriers, air carriers, freight forwarders, and Customs brokers
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Minimum of 10 years of responsible Import / Exports job experience
* Capable of working and communicating with a variety of company (all levels) and Supplier personnel
Free Whatsapp Job Alert:
To Join Free Whatsapp Job Alert Click here -> https://alljobopenings.in/free-whatsapp-job-alert/
How to apply Caterpillar Job Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates are Apply through Online
- Click this link to view career page -> https://caterpillarcareers.ttcportals.com/jobs/3565594-transportation-supervisor
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.