Reserve Bank of India Recruitment for Assistant job posts in all over India. The main eligibility for this job is candidate having a bachelor degree certificate. RBI Recruitment of organization has opened 610 job vacancies in India. The age limit for this job is between 20 and 28 years as on 07/11/2016. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online in Reserve Bank of India official website. The link for applying online and how to apply Reserve Bank of India assistant job posts online is given at the bottom of this page. Below we have given the highlighted details about the RBI 2016-17 Job openings.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in any course (50% marks)|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Number of Vacancies||610 Vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Posts|
|Salary||Rs.14650/- to Rs.32124/-|
|Age||Between 20 and 28 years as on 07/11/2016|
About Reserve Bank of India (RRB):
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated. Though originally privately owned, since nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India. The Preamble of the Reserve Bank of India describes the basic functions of the Reserve Bank as:
“…to regulate the issue of Bank Notes and keeping of reserves with a view to securing monetary stability in India and generally to operate the currency and credit system of the country to its advantage.”
Name of the Post:
Reserve Bank of India taking 610 candidates for the post of “Assistant Officers” all over India and this is a good opportunity for degree candidates.
The candidate’s age limit is Between 20 and 28 years as on 07/11/2016 and there is some age relaxation below candidates
For PWD Candidates – 10 years (general) / 13years (OBC) / 15years (SC/ST) relaxed
For OBC Candidates – 3 Years relaxed
For (ST/SC) Candidates – 5 Years relaxed
For Ex-Servicemen Candidates – 3 years relaxed and maximum 50 years
For Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married – 10 years relaxed
For ST/SC/ Jammu & Kashmir Candidates (during 1st jan 1980 to 31st dec 1989) – 3 years relaxed
The candidates must complete in Bachelor’s Degree in any course with 50% marks and for SC/ST candidates pass mark enough for apply this job.
Salary range starting from Rs.14650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13150 plus two advance increments for graduates only) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances
- Total fee for OBC/ General candidates Rs.450/- fee include examination and intimation charges
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates Rs.50/- intimation charges
- The following category candidates must pay the Rs.100/- that is general candidates and OBC candidates.
Preliminary Examination (English Language / Numerical Ability / Reasoning Ability)
Main Examination (Reasoning / English / Numerical Ability / General Awareness / Computer Knowledge)
How to Apply for Reserve Bank of India Job Openings Recruitment:
- Candidate should fill the form completely in all respect along with the required enclosures. Do you want to see the full details, click on the official notification link and you will get all information’s
- Candidates can apply online only from 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted
- Link for official notification of RBI website -> https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/Content/PDFs/ADVT041116_FB92C1C9DD48F46359F0EB1A319797DAC.PDF
- Link for this Home Page of RBI Website -> https://rbi.org.in/
- Link for Apply Reserve Bank of India Job -> http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rbiraoct16/
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.