Reserve Bank of India Recruitment for Assistant job posts in all over India. The main eligibility for this job is candidate having Bachelor’s Degree. Here the link for official advertisement and how to apply Reserve Bank of India Assistant job online is given at the bottom of this page. Below we have given the highlighted details about the RBI Job openings.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Job Posts|
About Reserve Bank of India (RRB):
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated. Though originally privately owned, since nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India. RBI Bank Assistant Job Vacancies Recruitment 2018 Notification Application Form, Application Form of RBI Bank Assistant Job, PWD Candidates jobs in RBI Bank 2018, Ex servicemen category govt jobs in RBI Bank 2018, all govt and pvt bank jobs 2018, defence service experience jobs in RBI bank 2018
Name of the Post:
Assistant Job Post – 27 vacancies
Mode Of Apply:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with pass class for PWD candidates in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service. 7
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Rs.13150 – 34990/-per month
Age Limit Between 20 and 28 years.
Proficiency Test (LPT)
How to Apply for Reserve Bank of India Assistant Job Opening Recruitment:
- Candidate should fill the form completely in all respect along with the required enclosures. Do you want to see the full details, click on the official notification link and you will get all information’s
- The last date is 19.02.2018
- Link for official notification of RBI website -> https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/Content/PDFs/ADVTE30012018C4BD15E84BF7477D927549B329231E9B.PDF
- Link for this Online Link -> https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=3451
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.