Reserve Bank of India Recruitment for Medical Consultant job posts in all over India. The main eligibility for this job is candidate having MBBS degree (allopathic system of medicine) in recognized University by the Medical Council of India. Here the link for official advertisement and how to apply Reserve Bank of India Medical Consultant job online is given at the bottom of this page. Below we have given the highlighted details about the RBI Job openings.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Qualification||MBBS degree (allopathic system of medicine) in recognized University by the Medical Council of India|
|Mode Of Apply||Offline|
|Name of the Post||Medical Consultant Job Posts|
|Experience||2 year experience|
About Reserve Bank of India (RRB):
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated. Though originally privately owned, since nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India. The Preamble of the Reserve Bank of India describes the basic functions of the Reserve Bank as:
“…to regulate the issue of Bank Notes and keeping of reserves with a view to securing monetary stability in India and generally to operate the currency and credit system of the country to its advantage.”
Name of the Post:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announces the job vacancies for Medical Consultant Job Posts.
Mode Of Apply:
The eligibility for this job is MBBS / Post Graduate degree (allopathic system of medicine) in recognized University by the Medical Council of India.
Rs.750/- per hour for the first three years of contractual service.
Rs.950/- per hour after completion of three years of contractual service.
Also of 1000/- per month as expense.
Mobile charges of 1000/- will also be provided
How to Apply for Reserve Bank of India Medical Consultant Job Opening Recruitment:
- Candidate should fill the form completely in all respect along with the required enclosures. Do you want to see the full details, click on the official notification link and you will get all information’s
- Kindly send your application and certificates to Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, 15, Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata – 700 001
- Candidates can apply offline only
- The last date is 14/11/2016
- Link for official notification of RBI website -> https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/Content/PDFs/BMC26102016BB244718E4414CAFB43FC622BA1B97AB.PDF
- Link for this Home Page of RBI Website -> https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.