South Indian Bank Recruitment for Security Officer Job Posts. The location for this job opening at Anywhere in India. The educational qualification for this job opening is candidates having B.Tech/B.E. The link for notifications and how to apply South Indian Bank Jobs is given at the bottom of this page. 30-10-2020 is the last date for apply this job openings.
SOUTH INDIAN BANK Job Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||South Indian Bank|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Name of the Post||Security Officer Posts|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Interview, Technical Interview and Final Interview|
About South Indian Bank:
south indian bank, south indian bank login, south indian bank share, south indian bank branches, south indian bank recruitment, south indian bank ifsc code, south indian bank customer care, south indian bank advertisement
Our Free Apps Click Here -> https://appglits.com/ourApps.php
Govt Job Notification Install Here -> http://bit.ly/2VZtZJE
Name of the Post:
Security Officer job Posts
Security Officer (CA)
B. E/ B. Tech in ECE/ EEE/ Instrumentation/ CS/ IT, 60% marks in X/SSLC, XII/HSC and B.E/ B. Tech
- NCC – C Certificate holders
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification only will be eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have passed X, XII and B. E. /B. Tech under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application and percentage conversion certificate to be produced on demand.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 %).
- The percentage of marks shall be arrived by dividing the total marks obtained in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by the total maximum marks in all subjects irrespective honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any.
General: Rs.800/- (excluding GST and other applicable charges); SC/ ST: Rs.200/- (excluding GST and other applicable charges)
Not more than 28 years
Preliminary Interview, Technical Interview and Final Interview
Free Whatsapp Job Alert:
To Join Free Whatsapp Job Alert Click here-> https://alljobopenings.in/free-whatsapp-job-alert/
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Job Openings:
Link for notification Click Here -> https://recruit.southindianbank.com/RDC/
If you have any doubts please add this in comment area, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.