Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of “Level 1 Support Engineer” from the desirous candidates who fulfill the below mentioned criterion on contract basis under Bio-Medical Engineering Section of this Institute.
NIMHANS – 2016-17 Recruitment Details:
|Qualification||Diploma holders (CS/ ECE/ EEE)|
|Number of Vacancies||05 Vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Support Engineer|
|Upper Age Limit||30 years|
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is a multidisciplinary institute for patient care and academic pursuit in the field of mental health and neurosciences.
NIMHANS is synonymous with providing high standards of clinical care, quality training and cutting-edge research in the frontier areas. Combined priorities for comprehensive patient care, manpower development and research, stem from the commitment to an integrated and multidisciplinary approach which addresses societal needs. The advances in genomics, computational neuroscience, mathematical modelling, neuroimaging, molecular biology and a host of new disciplines including public health, are being translated to help humanity in need and promote the growth of knowledge.
Name of the Post:
NIMHANS hiring job vacancies for the post of Support Engineer.
Upper Age Limit is 30 years
Diploma holders (CS/ ECE/ EEE) with 02 years of experience or BE/B.Tech without experience.
Should be comfortable with Night Shift.
- Desktop support
Recent knowledge related to operating system, hardware, networking, etc.
Knowledge of Windows OS and Windows Server OS 2k3+2k8, MS SQL, IIS and preferably Linux knowledge a plus.
Basic hardware issues, desktops, laptops, printers, both in person & remotely.
Management of user accounts & access controls to client data.
Responsible for the implementation, support, administration & management of Windows OS, workstations and/or servers.
Perform system software and hardware maintenance, upgrades to operating systems, support software and applications.
Backup & Restoration etc.
General understanding of client server networking software.
2. Basic Network Support
Manage network physical connectivity between sites.
Maintenance of desktops/ laptops and peripherals under networking environment.
Basic knowledge of domain environment.
Working knowledge of remote access: Remote desktop and Virtual Private Network.
Experience with TCP/ IP and general networking issues.
Assists in maintaining LAN/ WAN records.
Record incident resolutions in the Help Desk tool.
How to Apply for CGVYAPAM Job Opening Recruitment 2016-2017:
- The application form should be downloaded from the Institutes Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in & submitted along with required copies of certificates of the Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Caste / Community Certificate, Experience Certificate & photo, so as to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029.
- Any modification or Corrigendum will be updated in the Institute Website only.
- No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The institute will not take responsibility for postal delay if any.
- In case if it is felt necessary, the Institute may not fill up the above posts and if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
- The Number of Vacancy may vary/likely to change.
- All the enclosures should be neatly tagged to the application and name of the post should be clearly specified in the application form.
- The last date for receipt of filled in application together with the relevant documents is on or before 03.11.2016 up to 4.30 P.M.
- Cut-off date for calculation of age, experience is 03.11.2016
Link for apply this job -> http://www.nimhans.ac.in
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.