Tamil Nadu Cooptex recruitment for Junior Assistant, Salesman job vacancies. The location for this job is in Bengaluru, Vijayawada and Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates should apply via post to the official address of TN COOPTEX. The link for applying online and how to apply Tamil Nadu Cooptex Jobs Online is given at this page. Here we have given the some important details about TN COOPTEX Job vacancies.
TN COOPTEX Job Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Tamil Nadu Cooptex (TN COOPTEX)|
|Qualification||SSLC / PUC / Degree or Diploma in Textile Designing / Textile Technology|
|Location||Bengaluru, Vijayawada and Mumbai|
|Apply Mode||Offline (via post)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant, Salesman Job Posts|
|Age Limit||18 to 28 years|
About Tamil Nadu Cooptex (TN COOPTEX):
This is the Official Portal of the Tamil Nadu State Government, designed, developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre (NIC), the premier ICT Organisation of the Government of India under the aegis of Department of Information Technology,Ministry of Communications & Information Technology.
Name of the Post:
Tamil Nadu Cooptex (TN COOPTEX) recruiting the job vacancies are given below;
Junior Assistant Job Post: Any Degree with Diploma in Co-operative Management (or) a degree with Co-operation as a special subject from a university or institute
Assistant Salesman & Saleswoman Job Post: SSLC / PUC
Designer Job Post: Degree or Diploma in Textile Designing / Textile Technology
Note: Also the candidates having the Knowledge of Computer in Photoshop and Computer aided Textile designing
18 to 28 years (For full details download the application form)
Assistant Salesman & Saleswoman – Rs.4140 – 10000 (Gross Salary Rs. 11,500/-)
Designer – Rs.6550 – 29000 (Gross Salary Rs. 17,000/-)
Junior Assistant – Rs.4250 – 20200 (Gross Salary Rs. 12,000/-)
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Cooptex (TN COOPTEX) Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates should open the official TN COOPTEX and apply it (That is given below link)
- Then download the application form from the below link and filled it
- Then send the application form along with the respected documents to “The Regional Manager, Co-optex Regional Office (TNHWCS Ltd) No.204, UDYOG MANDIR No.2, 7 – C, PITAMBER LANE, MAHIM (WEST), MUMBAI – 400 016.” by post.
- Last Date for Sending Application Form is 13/02/2017
- For Download Application Form Click Here -> http://erp.cooptex.com/canprint/home.aspx
Above information’s are taken from official website. So candidates fully visit the above official links. Also any questions about this recruitment please tell us in the below comment section.