There are 3 Job openings in Tamil Nadu Fisheries University TNFU. TNFU hiring 2 Senior Research Fellows (SRF) & 1 Computer Typist at the location Thoothukudi. Interested and eligible candidates should go to the Walk in interview on September 27, 2016. The link of the Senior Research Fellows Opening and Computer Typist job in the TNFU official website is given at the bottom of this job article. The important details about the Tamil Nadu Fisheries University TNFU 2016 Job openings for Senior Research Fellows (SRF) & 1 Computer Typist are given below.
TNFU – 2016 Recruitment Details:
|Bank Name||Tamil Nadu Fisheries University – TNFU|
|Qualification||Post 1: M.F.Sc. or M.Sc. (life sciences) first class
Post 2: A pass in English lower / higher typing
|Job Location||DFP&HM, FCRI, Thoothukudi|
|Number of Vacancies||3 Vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Post 1: Senior Research Fellows (SRF)
Post 2: Computer Typist
|Salary||Post 1: Rs. 16000 +HRA p.m. Others as per rules
Post 2: Rs 8000 per month
About Tamil Nadu Fisheries University – TNFU:
Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) is the State-funded Fisheries University in India imparting professional education, research and training to enhance fish production and utilization by following the State Agricultural University (SAU) pattern and syllabi. TNFU ranks 36th in India’s most admired Science/ Technology Universities, 54th in India’s best Public Universities and 68th in India’s Top 200 Universities.
Name of the Post:
There are two posts opened right now.
Post 1: Senior Research Fellows (SRF)
Post 2: Computer Typist.
There is no experience required for the posts.
Post 1: Rs. 16000 +HRA p.m. Others as per rules
Post 2: Rs 8000 per month
Key Skills for Senior Research Fellows (SRF):
- Essential Qualification: (a) M.F.Sc. or M.Sc. (life sciences) first class.
- Desirable qualification: Preference will be given for candidates with M.F.Sc in Aquatic Animal Health or candidates with M.F.Sc Aquaculture with Aquatic Animal Health specialisation.
- Monthly Salary: – Rs. 8000 p.m..
- Age: Below 35 years. Relaxation as per rules.
Key Skills for Computer Typist:
- Essential Qualification: A pass in English lower / higher typing. Working experience in data handling, computer typing and assisting in office work desirable.
- Monthly Salary: – Rs. 16,000 +HRA p.m. Others as per rules.
How to Apply for TNFU Walkin Interview 2016:
- The interested candidates can attend a walk-in interview on September 27, 2016 at 11.00 AM at the Department of Fish Pathology and Health Management, Fisheries College and Research Institute, Thoothukudi.
- Candidates should bring their Biodata affixed with a passport size photograph and copies of the certificates.
- No TA/DA would be given for attending the interview.
- Since the project requires extensive sampling in remote areas, those candidates who are prepared to go for sampling at short notice alone need apply as Senior Research Fellow..
To view the official website for this job and for more details about this job, click on the link -> http://tnfu.ac.in/pages/view/walkin-interview-srf-computer-typist-dfp-hm-fcri-thoothukudi
Please add your comments below if you have any doubts, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.