Thanjavur District Court Recruitment for the post of Junior Administrative Assistant, Computer Operator Posts in Thanjavur. In this job the last date on 26.11.2017. The eligible candidate should apply via postal address in official website. The link for applying this job and How to apply Thanjavur District Court Government jobs is given at the bottom of this article.
Thanjavur District Court Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Thanjavur District Court|
|Name of the Post||Junior Administrative Assistant, Computer Operator Posts|
|Job Type||Tamil Nadu Govt. Job|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 years|
About THANJAVUR DISTRICT COURT:
Thanjavur District is one of the 32 districts of the state of Tamil Nadu, in southeastern India. Its headquarters is Thanjavur. The district is located in the delta of the Cauvery River and is mostly agrarian. As of 2011, Thanjavur district had a population of 2,405,890 with a sex-ratio of 1,035 females for every 1,000 males.
Name of the Post:
- Junior Administrative Assistant Job Posts – 3 Vacancy (1BC, 1MBC, 1GT)
- Junior Administrative Assistant (Computer Operator) Job Posts – 1 Vacancy (1 BC.)
- 1 Junior Administrative Assistant 10+2/HSC.
- Junior Administrative Assistant (Computer Operator) 10+2/HSC
Age Limit is 18 years as on 01.07.2017
SC and ST is 35, for MBC and Back ward classes is 32 Years
Starting Date: 28.10.2017
Last date: 26.11.2017
The Principal District Judge/
Chairman, District Legal Services Authority,
District Court Campus,
How to Apply Thanjavur District Court Recruitment:
- Official Notification and application form click here-> https://alljobopenings.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Thanjavur-District-Court-Recruitment-2017-Junior-Administrative-Assistant-Posts.pdf
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.