TNAU Recruitment for Driver, Programme Assistant Job Posts. To apply this job openings the educational qualification is 8th, Any Degree. The location for this job opening at Tamilnadu. Candidates may apply for this job is by online. The Last Date for apply these TNAU recruitment is 09.11.2020. For more details please visit the below article.
TNAU Recruitment Details:
|Qualification||8th, Any Degree|
|Name of the Post||Driver, Programme Assistant Posts|
In this page you can get the job details of TNAU Company / organizations. Here today in this recruitment section should publish the vacancies for the 8th, Any Degree studied peoples. Also you can get Tamilnadu job vacancies in this page. This website will shows Job vacancies for 8th, Any Degree candidates.
Our Free Apps Click Here -> https://appglits.com/ourApps.php
Govt Job Notification Install Here -> http://bit.ly/2VZtZJE
Name of the Post:
Driver, Programme Assistant job Posts
8th, Any Degree
Driver: 1. Must have passed 8th Std (must read and write Tamil)
2. Must possess good physique (Physical Fitness certificate should to be obtained from Assistant Civil Surgeon)
3. Must possess a driving license to drive Motor Vehicles including heavy vehicle (with badge)
4. Practical experience in driving a motor vehicle preferably a Jeep, Van or Heavy vehicle for a period of not less than 10 years in Government University / Government Institutions or Public Sector of Tamil Nadu (on Casual / Contractual / Temporary basis). In addition to the above preference will be given to those who possesses first aid certificate and certificate of vehicle maintenance knowledge
Junior Assistant cum Typist: 1. Minimum Degree acquired after passing +2 (in anyone of the stream) with Computer knowledge and minimum 5 years of experience (Casual / Contractual / Temporary basis) in Government University, Government or Public Sector Institutions.
2. Must have passed the Government Technical Examinations in Typewriting
i) by the Higher grade in Tamil and English (or)
ii) by the Higher grade in Tamil and Lower grade in English (or)
iii) by the Higher grade in English and Lower grade in Tamil
3. Must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil. Preference will be give to the candidates who passed Certificate course on “Office Automation” awarded by the Directorate of Technical Education (as per G.O. Ms. No. 43 Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Dept. dated 17.04.2009.
Programme Assistant (Computer): 1. B.Sc. (Computer Science) / Bachelor in Computer Application / Bachelor in Agriculture & allied subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. (PGDCA from institutions recognized by the Government)
2. Desirable two years experience in handling agri-based data in computer.
Programme Assistant (Technical): Essential B.Sc. in Agriculture / Bachelor of Veterinary Science / Animal Sciences / Horticulture / Forestry / Home Science.
Farm Manager: Essential B.Sc. in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry
The job location is Tamilnadu
Free Whatsapp Job Alert:
To Join Free Whatsapp Job Alert Click here-> https://alljobopenings.in/free-whatsapp-job-alert/
How to Apply for TNAU Job Openings:
Link for notification Click Here -> http://www.tnausms.in/Design_index/pdf/ICAR-KVK-POSTS-2020-NOTIFICATION.pdf
If you have any doubts please add this in comment area, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.