Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Aadhar Recruitment for Section Officer Job openings. Interested & eligible candidates for Section Officer Posts notified by UIDAI can apply after reading the official notification through official website of UIDAI. Here is the link for applying and how to apply for Aadhar Card Govt. Jobs is given at this page. Below we have given some details about, eligibility, salary scale for the Job openings for in UIDAI.
UIDAI Recruitment Details:
|Org Name||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Name of the Post||Section Officer Post|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month|
Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique-identity number issued to all Indian residents based on their biometric and demographic data. The data is collected by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), a statutory authority established on 12 July 2016 by the Government of India, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, under the provisions of the Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and other Subsidies, benefits and services) Act, 2016.
UIDAI Job Vacancies, UIDAI Jobs, UIDAI Careers, UIDAI 2019 New Jobs, UIDAI Latest Job News, UIDAI Apply Link, UIDAI Dept Jobs UIDAI
Govt Job Notification Click Here -> http://bit.ly/2VZtZJE
Private Job Click Here -> http://bit.ly/2AVKz5h
Name of the Post:
Section Officer Post
- Eligibility: Officers of Central Government/ State Governments/UTs/ pSUs/ Autonomous bodies.
(a) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent department/ organisation. Or
(b) With two years services in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the Pay Matrix Level-7(pre-revised Pay Band II Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-) or equivalent in the parent cadre/department. Or
(c) With six years services in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the Pay Matrix Level-6 (pre-revised Pay Band II Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-) or equivalent in the parent cadre/department.
- Two years experiences in Finance/Accounts/Administratron/Legal/ Establishment/Human Resources/Budgeting/Vigilance/Procurement/ Planning and Policy/ Technical matters/implementation of Government Schemes, etc.
- Excellent noting/drafting.
- Proficiency in handling computers with Excellent Computer skills.
- Period: The initial period of deputation shall be for three years extendable by a further period 2 yrs. The terms and conditions of depltation will be governed by the DoP&T’s aforementioned O.M. of 17.06.2010 and Government of India’s instruciions issued from time to time on the subject.
Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month
Unique Identification Authority of India, ADG (HR), Unique Identification Authority Of India (UIDAI), 4th Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi – 110001
Free Whatsapp Job Alert:
To Join Free Whatsapp Job Alert Click here-> https://alljobopenings.in/free-whatsapp-job-alert/
How to Apply for UIDAI Job Recruitments:
Click this Official link for UIDAI Notification -> https://uidai.gov.in/images/career/VC_for_the_post_of_SO_17052019.pdf
If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.